Metal Storm logo
Kudai (Basque)

27.05.2007 - 20:25
Ernis
狼獾
Well....I didn't know how to define their style so I thought they would fit in this subforum....
I know that there's some sort of Chilean emo group who bears the same name but this topic doesn't concern them at all at all....

Kudai is a band from Pays-Basque and they make some fine metal with basque lyrics. They seem to be active since 2002 and they have released two albums so far, "Hutsa" and "Arima eroslea"...first song I heard from them was "Ni Naiz" and it was grand...I saw the video, rather well done...anyway...I don't have any knowledge about them at the moment for nearly all information in the Internet is written in Basque...I read at least some information from their myspace page http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=44060847 where there was some text written in Castilian Spanish which I was able to understand..(better than Basque indeed....)

It seems to be very few basques here in this forum....but others? Have you heard about this group? Have you listened to their music....if so, then let me know....
27.05.2007 - 21:27
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
They sound interesting...I'll check them out and give my opinion asap. If I find any information I'll share it of course
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
01.06.2007 - 17:09
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
I've listen to the stuff on MySpace...wasn't really my taste I must say. They're good musicians but...
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep