Metal Storm logo
Tronos - Release New Single 'Premonition'

U.K.-based outfit Tronos have released their third and final single, entitled "Premonition", in anticipation of their debut album, Celestial Mechanics, which is due out on April 12th via Century Media Records worldwide. Tronos is a new project formed by Shane Embury (Napalm Death, Brujeria) and producer Russ Russell (At The Gates, Dimmu Borgir, Napalm Death), with Dirk Verbeuren (Megadeth, ex-Soilwork) on drums. Check out below the lyric video for "Premonition", a track that features Denis "Snake" Belanger (Voivod) on guest vocals as well as Billy Gould (Faith No More) on bass.

Shane Embury had the following to say about the track: "I wrote the words to 'Premonition' on tour one year on a day-off in Portugal. I think it might have been on one of my birthdays away from home. I mean, when I am ever at home? The words are reflections on the life I have led - how any of our lives, I suppose, start small and how at times it feels dark and scary, but at times there's the happiness of achievement. Life feels continuously insecure sometimes, but I know that when I feel my strongest when I gaze at the life I have in part helped to create in my children. I have no regrets and as life speeds faster onwards, I am prepared to leave one day knowing I have achieved more than was ever expected of me.

"To add, also having the chance to have Snake from Voivod singing on this track with me and Billy playing bass was an honour and I couldn't have thought of any other people more perfect for this track. It captures the emotion of a journey onwards and towards a higher plane of existence and has a special meaning for me!"

Celestial Mechanics was mixed by Jaime Gomez Arellano as well as Russ Russell and will be available as standard CD jewelcase, black 180-gram LP or as digital album. Make sure you check out the previous singles, "Birth Womb" and "Judas Cradle", in case you missed them.

Tracklist:

01. Walk Among The Dead Things
02. Judas Cradle
03. The Ancient Deceit
04. The Past Will Wither And Die
05. A Treaty With Reality
06. Voyeurs Of Nature's Tragedies
07. Birth Womb
08. Premonition
09. Beyond The Stream Of Conciousness
10. Johnny Blade (Black Sabbath cover)

Source: tronos666.com
Band profile: Tronos
Posted: 07.04.2019 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 44 users
07.04.2019 - 10:52
nikarg

So much talent involved in this album. Even the producer is the best there is in the business.

Hits total: 1419 | This month: 3