Metal Storm logo
Horn - Working On New Music

German one man black metal believer Nerrath, real name Niklas Thiele, who is the mastermind of Horn, has revealed that the band is working on new music. Recently, they had announced that Die Kraft Der Szenarien would be released on vinyl. After their Bielefeld concert, Horn also announced that a new album is in the works, panned to be released in 2019.

Nerrath said: "Bielefeld, that was a fucking blast. Thanks to everyone joining us on this memorable night in a jam-packed and sold-out venue. My deepest regards to Nele and Joris who once more supported us on 'De Einder', the Beer Hammers crew and our co-acts Halphas and Eïs, making this a worthy finale of our concert year. However, Horn will not be sitting idle during the dark days of the passing year as I will be paying a visit to Hellforge studio for a couple of recordings to be released in spring 2019, marking the onset of a new album scheduled for some point in 2019. Stay vigilant!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Horn
Posted: 21.11.2018 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 3 users
08.04.2019 - 09:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
+NEW FULL-LENGTH ALBUM+

Horn's new full-length album will be recorded over the course of the next three months. I have been rather occupied lately, practicing and adding to the 7 or 8 album tracks to be.

Evidently, the dulcimer has once more done me a great service in terms of facilitating the writing process. Here's a short video clip/excerpt of an interlude that will find it's way into the 40+ minutes output. (Obviously, a bit more pratice is due, but you'll get the gist of it).

Updates and detailed info on the album's content to be revealed shortly. Enjoy
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 966 | This month: 1