Metal Storm logo
Midnight Priest - To Release New Album, Share Demo Song

Portuguese metallers Midnight Priest are working on a new album. No title, date or any other information is known so far, but the band has shared a new demo song called "Sin For Satan" online. So far, the heavy metallers have released two full length albums, Midnight Priest 2011 with Portuguese lyrics and Midnight Steel in 2014 with English lyrics.

The band said: "Hello bastards! While we record our first demo of the forthcoming album, this poster arrives, and it looks awesome! See you there my French friends, and keep in mind our promise: our album will be ready soon! Stay wicked."

The band will also play at the Courts Of Chaos Festival in May 11-12.

Other acts confirmed for the fest: Manilla Road, Aura Noir, Tokyo Blade, Praying Mantis, Saracen, Heretic, Extirpation, Midnight Priest, Indian Nightmare, Skelethal, Hexecutor, Tentation, Venefixion, Vought Kampff and Sacral Night.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Midnight Priest
Posted: 25.01.2018 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 5 users
16.04.2019 - 19:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
As many of you know by now, the mighty Joe Dalton is no longer our bass player.

We soldiered on together for 11 years living the most insane times of our lives, delivering the goods across hundreds of stages, getting robbed, beat up, pissed on, loved and hated, meeting the most amazing people anywhere we went.
Heavy Metal runs in our blood. It is now time to say goodbye. We love you bro.

Welcome MIDNIGHT PRIEST's new bass player, appointed by Joe Dalton as his only true successor: Speedfaias Axecrazy.

In the meantime we will also be revealing the cover artwork of our new album "Aggressive Hauntings" to be released this month by Metal On Metal Records.

THE PRIEST IS BACK!
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 920 | This month: 4