Metal Storm logo
Samael - Video Clip And Two New Songs

Two new songs of "Solar Soul" the eight full length Samael's album, were added on their website player. The two songs are 'Solar Soul' and 'On The Rise'. Also there's a third song 'Slavocracy' which was previously posted on their myspace page here.
A new video clip for 'Slavocracy' was also added on the media section here.

To finish "Solar Soul" will be released on June 1 through Nuclear Blast Records and here the tracklisting:

01. Solar Soul
02. Promised Land
03. Slavocracy [Listen]
04. Western Ground
05. On The Rise
06. Alliance
07. Suspended Time
08. Valkyries' New Ride
09. Ave!
10. Quasar Waves
11. Architect [bonus]
12. Olympus

Source: samael.info
Band profile: Samael
Posted: 29.05.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 3 users
29.05.2007 - 22:33
mara

nice video, great song
29.05.2007 - 22:55
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Agree, I love this song, and the video is good. And Vorph in the video is great! Can't wait to hear the entire album!!!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
29.05.2007 - 23:53
Icewings
La Luna
I couldn't hear or see the video it didn't let me , anyways They always surprise me I always expect good from them so I can't wait!
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
30.05.2007 - 01:21
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Written by Icewings on 29.05.2007 at 23:53

I couldn't hear or see the video it didn't let me , anyways They always surprise me I always expect good from them so I can't wait!

For the video you can also try on the home page of Samael's website here or here on Youtube if the first link doesn't work too.
30.05.2007 - 01:47
Megad3th
Sick Minded
i saw the video.. it's quite different style from the last few albums... which i like i. but still there genre now sucks ass.
30.05.2007 - 06:48
Icewings
La Luna
Written by White Winter Sun on 30.05.2007 at 01:21

Written by Icewings on 29.05.2007 at 23:53

For the video you can also try on the home page of Samael's website here or here on Youtube if the first link doesn't work too.

Thank you so much
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
30.05.2007 - 16:51
Damned-In-Black

The video clip is pretty cool. This album is their best in a while - I love it
30.05.2007 - 23:32
Bararey
Winter is Coming
huh, different indeed, but I guess that's Samael, always something new,, and I think this is the first time i see Mas with facial hair
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont

Hits total: 2599 | This month: 2