Metal Storm logo
Soulseek

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 25.05.2006 - 23:49
More addingness, this one infinitely more useful. Share your music with your fellow metalstormers.

Mine is the same as my MS name ie \/elvet (O), the "\/" being \ and / and the "O" being a capital o

Tell me if you add me because my files are only viewable by people I add.
04.09.2007 - 09:20
Ellie
Account deleted
I absolutely adore Soulseek. I get to find out about a lot of great music from people I add on there and I also just get to meet interesting people. I always find everything I look for..except for the common stuff!
11.09.2007 - 13:33
Elodie Artour
Slania
Hehe,I got soulseek,too.

You can find me with the same user name as this one here.
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
16.09.2007 - 19:29
Elodie Artour
Slania
I got a problem with this program. :

When I start to download something,there is a black line instead of the blue one,including the message:"Remote:Banned".
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
25.11.2007 - 21:51
Nebel_Hexe
Account deleted
Pretty sure it means the user has banned you from downloading, probably because of not sharing files or downloading more than one album at once by that user.
27.11.2007 - 02:06
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
well i use SLSK sometimes but it's sometimes to slow, and sometimes is hard to find some stuff you need, and i hate when sometimes i cna't recive someones file list arghhhhhhhhhhhhh
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
29.11.2007 - 04:25
Anton Alcolust
i was using it some years ago . now i lose all my mp3 , i just have vinyls , cd and tape ... but i think that one day , when i'll have time (and another hard disk) and motivation , i'll ripp all my album and live dvd ...

but slsk is a good p2p software , you can find a lot of good and rare stuff , video live bootleg (beherit , live in finland 1992 waaaaaarg the crapiest stuff :p ) i think i'll be back soon on slsk , beware beware beware .
----
A.M.S.G.
03.12.2007 - 02:36
Anton Alcolust
ok , my account pon slsk : Anton Hellbastard , to see my files , just ask when i'm connected
----
A.M.S.G.