Metal Storm logo
Equilibrium - Cover Artwork Revealed, European Tour Confirmed

Last week Equilibrium announced the official release of their new album, Renegades, to be out on August 16th via Nuclear Blast. Now, the band is excited to reveal also the cover artwork. It was created by Skadi Rosehurst, who is playing keyboards in the band. In support of this upcoming release, the band will tour Europe in early 2020 to present the new material to their fans. Direct support will come from Lord Of The Lost, melodic death metallers Nailed To Obscurity and Oceans (only German and Swiss dates) as the opening acts.

Berthammer states: "Once again Skadi has captured the spirit of our new album Renegades in an awesome piece of art. It fits perfectly with the music and lyrics that can be expected on this album. We also cannot wait to hit the road again to spread our music and the message behind it across these beautiful countries. We are very proud to have Lord Of The Lost, Nailed To Obscurity and Oceans on board for this tour. All these bands are very unique and we think this whole package will guarantee a very special experience that you don't want to miss!"

Lord Of The Lost comments on tour: "We are very much looking forward to this tour with Equilibrium, because it means not only an exciting musical combination of both bands, but also the discovery of new territory, not only in the form of new countries and cities, but especially through a partly new audience for us. We are convinced that both bands will inspire the fans of the other band and can't wait to set off with Equilibrium."

Nailed To Obscurity adds: "During the first tour right after the release of our latest album Black Frost, we played in front of so many different and great people, and we can't await to spread our songs even further. We are extremely looking forward to this tour and are counting the days until it finally starts!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Equilibrium
Posted: 28.05.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 96 users
28.05.2019 - 12:34
Harmaajoki
If they really want to use that logo...
sigh
----
Shit talking and shit taste, whatever.
28.05.2019 - 13:08
FeskarN
The coverart and the new logo does not feel like Equilibrium... The old logo is much better.
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
28.05.2019 - 16:05
thornh
Never the same after "Sagas". Still one of my all-time favorite albums.
28.05.2019 - 17:53
annodomini
Oh boy, this smells like a major change in style...
----
the riddle wants to be...
28.05.2019 - 19:02
Necrodamus
Not sure how I feel about this new look for them. Looks like a melodic death metal album cover to me.
28.05.2019 - 23:13
musclassia
Staff
Yeah, not anticipating a return to Sagas- or even Erdentempel-level material after the disappointment of Armageddon and the radical new logo/cover. I guess we'll have to wait and see what they summon up!
29.05.2019 - 03:18
zikon
Well looks like the viking/folk themes are pretty much gone *sigh*
----
"The poetry of the earth is never dead" John Keats
29.05.2019 - 13:01
Enissa
THE hell did I just see...

Hits total: 1785 | This month: 5