Metal Storm logo
Abnormality - Vocalist To Sit Out Touring For The Rest Of 2019

Abnormality frontwoman Mallika Sundaramurthy has announced that she will sit out the majority of touring with the group for the rest of the year due to personal circumstances and medical reasons. Replacing Mallika temporary live on stage will be Daniela Neumanová of Diligence.

Statement from Mallika: "Mallika from Abnormality here. Due to some personal circumstances and medical reasons, I will not be touring with the band this year. We are sorry to say we will be CANCELLING our planned performance at Chicago Domination Fest.

"OUR EUROPEAN TOUR IN JULY WILL CONTINUE AS PLANNED. I will be performing with Abnormality at only one tour-date, that is at Obscene Extreme Festival. The rest of the dates the band will be performing with a fill-in vocalist.

"We have enlisted Czech based vocalist Daniela Neumanová (Diligence). She is a very brutal and aggressive vocalist, please check out her prior work and see her live with Abnormality this summer, she won't disappoint! We encourage all our fans to please continue to support Abnormality and the entire tour package (also with Gorgasm, Cenotaph, and Unbirth).

"I'm very sorry for any disappointment this may cause our fans. I look forward to seeing some of you at OEF and at a future shows. Thank you for the continued support."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Abnormality
Posted: 10.06.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 10 users
12.06.2019 - 03:00
thewall30

Sad to hear and I hope she's doing well, will always support this band!
----

Hits total: 1124 | This month: 2