Metal Storm logo
Tau Cross - New Record On The Way, Music Video Launched

Tau Cross' third full-length album, entitled Messengers Of Deception, is coming on August 9th via Relapse Records, available as CD/2xLP/Digital. The band also unveiled video for the first track "Burn With Me", which was filmed by Adam Tucker at Signaturetone Studios, where the album was recorded.

Tracklist:

01. Yaldabaoth
02. Hollow Earth
03. Black Cadillac
04. The Sidhe
05. VOTL
06. Messengers Of Deception
07. The Red Shield
08. Burn With Me
09. Drowning The God
10. Night Of Stars
11. Three Tides (Or The Trial And Execution Of Pyrat John Belamie And Sea Wytch Annabel Green)
12. Sorrow Draws The Plough

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Tau Cross
Posted: 12.06.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 21 users
12.06.2019 - 20:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Awesome song, best crust punk band out there
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.03.2020 - 15:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Man who mangse bands FB page post this

Despite assurances from Relapse that 100 percent of stock was destroyed,I somehow managed to get hold of one of 9 available copies of this LP in last weeks e bay listings.

Maybe these are all press copies that keep turning up?

If you do see one of these for sale please ask for the provenance, as the band receive nothing from this sale.

In other news, I am currently re recording the entire album "Messengers of Deception" here in the UK, some tracks have been omitted, and new songs added. The album will be released later in this year so perhaps save your pennies for something that actually benefits the artist and the important issue that this farcical episode highlights.

to differentiate between the old non release and the upcoming one, I like to refer to the old one as the 'Shit your pants and pass the pussy hat' version in recognition of the strong moral stance exhibited by certain parties.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1450 | This month: 5