Metal Storm logo
Exhorder - Share First Single From Upcoming Album

New Orleans-based thrash metal veterans Exhorder will release their first record in 27 years, Mourn The Southern Skies, on September 20th through Nuclear Blast Records. The album's first single, "My Time", has been launched and is now available for listening below.

Exhorder's founding guitarist Vinnie La Bella says of their resurgence: "You can plot and scheme for years, even decades (as is in our case). You can work hard, keep grinding, bang the square peg in the round hole until it looks somewhat presentable. But sometimes you just need to let time tell you, it's time. Exhorder has its own soul. And it pokes me in the ribs ever so often as if to remind me, 'Hey asshole, we ain't done yet!' Kyle and myself had a dream as teenagers. And as cliche as it may seem, we never woke up from it. Exhorder has always crept in and out of our lives. So no magic bullet or formula here. It was only a simple matter of time before the right guys, the right songs, the right manager/label would finally come to the party. It's been damn near 35 years since we first uttered the name, Exhorder. 27 years since our last record, and a whole lot of breaking up and making up in between. So why is this time different? Why start again at 50 years of age instead of retiring? Simple... because it's finally, TIME!"

Mourn The Southern Skies track listing:

01. My Time
02. Asunder
03. Hallowed Sound
04. Beware The Wolf
05. Yesterday's Bones
06. All She Wrote
07. Rumination
08. The Arms Of Man
09. Ripping Flesh
10. Mourn The Southern Skies

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Exhorder
Posted: 12.07.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 39 users
12.07.2019 - 15:38
Khold Baroness

Fast and furious like old times 👍💪
12.07.2019 - 22:59
Baz Anderson

Sounds a little more Exodus than the old Exhorder albums, but I like it... can't wait to hear the rest!
12.07.2019 - 23:31
JoHn Doe

Meh
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
16.07.2019 - 15:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This sounds pure 80's , can not wait
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1500 | This month: 4