Metal Storm logo
Elvenking - Launch Music Video For Second New Single

Elvenking are excited to share a music video for their brand new track "Silverseal", coming from the upcoming effort Reader Of The Runes - Divination. The clip was directed by Matteo Ermeti. Reader Of The Runes - Divination will be released on August 30th via AFM Records and will be available on Digipack CD, Red Vinyl 2LP, Blue Vinyl 2LP, Limited Splatter Vinyl 2LP and Limited Boxset.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Elvenking
Posted: 14.07.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 55 users
14.07.2019 - 18:56
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

Better than the last single. Pretty good, but still doesn't sound quite as enjoyable as the last two albums... but I'll reserve judgment, seeing as their singles tend to be some of their weaker tracks.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
15.07.2019 - 03:06
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Written by SoUnDs LiKe PoP on 14.07.2019 at 18:56

Better than the last single. Pretty good, but still doesn't sound quite as enjoyable as the last two albums... but I'll reserve judgment, seeing as their singles tend to be some of their weaker tracks.

Is that true though? The singles for the past two albums - Elvenlegions and Invoking the Woodland Spirit were some of the stronger tracks on a very strong album. Their other singles were weak... and the albums reflected it. I don't think the first 3 albums had singles.
16.07.2019 - 04:58
mikeprado30

Yes, but those were other times very different to nowadays for those guys.

About the song, it was very nice. Hopefully this one will be another goal for this band, that never ever has disappointed me
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
16.07.2019 - 21:11
Nick Carter

This won't be good. Elvenking seems to be another band that will start going down, sadly.
----
#MetalIsForEveryone

Hits total: 1415 | This month: 4