Metal Storm logo
Eucharist - Frontman Markus Johansson Presents New Project

Eucharist's Markus Johnsson, along with a secret second member, has confirmed and announced a new music project called Forfax and has spent the last year dealing intensely with creating some kind alternative type of dark instrumental ambient music, smacked full with both very dark and disturbing as well as melodic and profoundly depressive and melancholic tracks. The very first releases - the first full-length album: The Haunting Nightare as well as an EP entitled Inanna's Descent Into The Underworld are available for streaming on the YouTube channel as well as Spotify. Within a month, there will be another full-length effort released.

Markus commented: "I am both proud and excited to be able to say that something similar has to my knowledge never before been heard and wether that is good or bad remains to be seen. I have put my own sweat and blood into these tracks. I hope people will give Forfax a chance because In many ways it is not unlike Eucharist since I keep getting my inspiration from the same sources although it is another time period and another kind of music."

For a richer presentation, read Markus Johnsson's blog post about Forfax here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Eucharist
Posted: 17.07.2019 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 13 users
17.07.2019 - 20:18
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Please have mercy with an old man's weak heart!
Receiving a notification about the heroes of my childhood - the mighty Eucharist - almost killed me...

Got all worked up for nothing, there's no Eucharist.
Just some synths that sound like a blend of Glenn Danzig's Black Aria and the soundtrack of some late 80's arcade game like Katakis or Shadow Of The Beast.

Someone please hand back a guitar to this guy.
----
signatures = SPAM

Hits total: 893 | This month: 3