Metal Storm logo
Lamb Of God - Part Ways With Drummer

Lamb Of God have announced that they have parted ways with drummer Chris Adler. Art Cruz is going to be Adler's replacement and he has been playing drums with the band on their most recent tour. Lamb Of God have also announced that they will shortly begin the pre-production and recording of their new album.

Here is what the band posted on Facebook:

"Dear Lamb Of God fans,

"We returned last week from a great European festival run and our final tour with Slayer in North America. We are excited to keep the momentum going and dive into the next record. We'd like to officially welcome Art Cruz, who has been playing drums with us on tour for the last year, as the new drummer of Lamb Of God. Art will be joining us in the studio as we begin pre-production and recording of a new album.

"We're very proud of everything this band has accomplished over the last two decades. We would like to thank Chris Adler for his contributions over the years and wish him the best in his future endeavors.
Thank you,
John, Mark, Randy & Willie"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Lamb Of God
Posted: 20.07.2019 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 131 users
20.07.2019 - 15:45
AyΣm
Abyssal Zebra
SO F**KING SAD................... Adler was Lamb Of God's soul... Very bad news...
20.07.2019 - 15:59
Pitwulf93

Why did he leave?
20.07.2019 - 16:20
FYA
Destroyer
Written by Pitwulf93 on 20.07.2019 at 15:59

Why did he leave?

Beause Jesus told him to do so
20.07.2019 - 18:10
Lamb of Shame
no Adler no LOG
20.07.2019 - 21:25
Tuonelan

Http://bravewords.com/news/drummer-chris-adler-explains-absence-from-recent-lamb-of-god-shows-i-will-be-back-behind-the-kit-asap

It may not be related to the injuries from the motorcycle accident, but that's the most likely explanation.
----
Hopepunk living on a grimdark timeline
21.07.2019 - 05:46
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
This comes as a big surprise, I thought he was the driving force of the band. Would be curious to know the exact details around the departure.
----
The sun shines over The Fool...
21.07.2019 - 17:18
MyNameJeff

Adler's drumming style was my favorite part of LOG's albums until now.
I hope the new guy can do a good job. Let's remain optimistic.
21.07.2019 - 18:15
Necrodamus

To quote Butthead, "Well, this sucks." Chris is easily the most talented member of the band, and will be sorely missed. Hopefully this new guy will be able to at least replicate what Chris has done, but this is not an easy replacement whatsoever.
22.07.2019 - 08:12
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Unexpected.

Chris was LoG's center force.

Hits total: 2141 | This month: 1