Metal Storm logo
Repulsion GROOOOOOOWL!

06.06.2007 - 04:01
Herzebeth
Well there was a topic about Impetigo and Repulsion albums, but Repulsion seriously neds a topic for themselves, they're the ultimate band in terms of pioneering a genre, if there's a band that knew how to evolve the way of killing an instrument is Repulsion...they were the first band ever to add Blast-Beats in their songs you know? (that's true)

So anyway, here's their myspace page, you can hear their stuff there and star commenting...you'll see they passed the test of time dudes, it's freakingly gore and more brutal than being anally screwed by a cheese grater... GOD DAMN IT I'M A ZOMBIE NOW!!!

http://www.myspace.com/dougearp

comments dudes I'm waiting...
----
06.06.2007 - 06:07
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Yeah I bought their Horrified album, which has a super cool cover I might add. They have so much punk in their music, yet so much gore! This band is more brutal than a midget rodeo.
06.06.2007 - 06:14
Herzebeth
Written by Dangerboner on 06.06.2007 at 06:07

Yeah I bought their Horrified album, which has a super cool cover I might add. They have so much punk in their music, yet so much gore! This band is more brutal than a midget rodeo.

did you buy the relapse reissue with the bonus juice and the brownish yellowish cover? Is the new layout as freaking sick as a penis with warts?

or did you buy the one with the original cover and original tracklist....
----
06.06.2007 - 06:30
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Yep, I bought the double disc edition with the brownish-greenish cover. Disc 2, which is a bunch of demos, B-sides, and shit is also really good. The booklet comes with a long as fuck story, so I haven't read it all yet, but it is definitely worth buying.
06.06.2007 - 06:38
Herzebeth
I just ordered that one today...

I already had the horrified one on a cd-r but I needed the special edition, I'm waiting for some sickenoing stuff oin those bonus tracks
----
06.06.2007 - 06:40
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I'm glad you bought it man. That's an album that all grind-lovers need to own. I think it's also remastered
23.04.2009 - 17:14
Ereinion
Account deleted
Im so happy that Repulsion are finally added to this site

horns up to the creators of grind
19.06.2010 - 01:59
Got Mayhem?
Holy Satan's Balls why is this band not more known? Repulsion is one hell of an album, if you haven't heard it then just go listen to it because frankly my dear, it kicks ass.
----
19.06.2010 - 14:57
Don Martin
le fu-
Black Breath is one of the grooviest grind songs EVAR.
----
What a tackastrophe!
19.06.2010 - 20:49
Galar
Wicked Mung
Saw them at the maryland deathfest. life changing. also chilled with scott carlson at the airport coincidently haha we were both there at the same time
----
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID, SUCK A DICK