02. Sliding Meatwall Vertigo
03. Loving Flesh
04. Murderage
05. Misanthropicall
06. King Of Hell
07. Too Evil Too Dead
08. Into The Vault
09. Razorblood

I think I'm a really lucky guy you know? The last reviews I've made (with some exceptions of course) have been of great albums and even some masterpieces; Ingraved will be added to this list now, this is the first time I hear about these Italian guys, apparently they also have a couple of EP's somewhere and, believe me, if those albums are half as good as this one I'll be searching for them right after I finish writing this review.

So anyway, I'm sure you want to know how this band sounds; well, Ingraved delivers a crushing kind of Death Metal with brutal and technical overtones, sounds good enough? I'll add something else; their music is so intense that it will literally make you knock the hell out of everyone near you, your scared neighbors will call the police and your little pet will have a stroke causing its instant death?don't you worry my friend, once the album finishes you'll know everything happened for a really good reason.

Now to a more serious note; "Hatred From Outside" is one of the most powerful albums this year, the structures are amazing and the songs will never become boring or tedious as the band was smart enough to add a lot of crazy passages and super-catchy riffs; the music as a whole is technical and really tight, every tune exposes incredible levels of musicianship and awesome songwriting. Fortunately this album, as brutal as it is, has also a lot of melodic approaches; songs like "Too Evil Too Dead" and "Loving Flesh" confirm the huge versatility that Ingraved injects in their music.

The album is easy on the ear as you might notice; the music is performed with irregular beats, crazy ascending solos, flexible paces and amazing scales, not to mention the insane vocal attack found in this album. Finally, this album is also wrapped with good production and a cool layout (all managed in red tones) that shows the most important messages of each song (not the whole lyrics though).

This is your opportunity to grab a great Italian project; everyone should try "Hatred From Outside" it doesn't even matter if you are into Death Metal or not, this album is so brilliant that will fit in everyone's collection trust me; beware though, there's a lot of head-banging involved so this album is one of those "neck snappers", you seriously won't regret if you get this album.

Best Tracks: "Too Evil Too Dead", "Sliding Meatwall Vertigo", "King Of Hell", "Misanthropicall"

Rating breakdown
Performance: 10
Songwriting: 9
Originality: 9
Production: 9

Written by Herzebeth | 26.05.2006

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 10 users
26.05.2006 - 07:07
Herzebeth

just in case you can't acces to their profile here's the link to their site:
Ingraved

and their label:
Deadsun Records

cheers and enjoy...
----
26.05.2006 - 12:09
Basso
Account deleted
thanks for the links! Somehow they never work for me...

/Cheers at a great review!
30.05.2006 - 22:19
Passenger
Lost To Apathy
It's good. 7/10 good, not 9.4/10 good.
----
You don't make up for your sins in church. You do it in the streets. You do it at home. The rest is bullshit and you know it ~ Mean Streets

Hits total: 3534 | This month: 15