Metal Storm logo
The Funeral Orchestra - Hiatus Is Over

Apocalyptic minimalistic doomsters from Sweden The Funeral Orchestra are back from hiatus. The band will play live shows from now on, but a new album is not likely to happen, at least in the near future. Read below the group's announcement that was posted on their Facebook page.

"The Funeral Orchestra is active in terms of live performances. A few appearances are possible to make during the latter part of 2019 as well as in 2020. If booking interest exists, contact us to see if it is possible.

"Confirmed dates:
Orgivm Satanicvm II January 3-4, Oslo, Norway

"As for a new album, we have no plans for it right now, but we will see what happens."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: The Funeral Orchestra
Posted: 03.08.2019 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 26 users
03.08.2019 - 13:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Funeral bell tollers are back from the dark grave....
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.08.2019 - 19:16
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Bring on the DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
21.08.2019 - 15:12
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Still no plans for a new album. And people were complaining about having to wait for new Tool...
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
20.01.2020 - 16:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Troy Killjoy on 21.08.2019 at 15:12

Still no plans for a new album. And people were complaining about having to wait for new Tool...

The Funeral Orchestra
Yesterday at 10:08 ·
A brief information from TFO

We are in the process of recording a new full length album "Negative Evocation Rites" which will be released later in 2020 via NWN! Productions. There is no release date yet, but we estimate that it will be released in late summer or early fall. As for the new material, it will sound like TFO so expect nothing "new" but it will be darker than the debut album. The cover art is being painted right now and from what we have seen it will fit the music very well.

We will make a few performances during the year in Sweden (Gothenburg) and Germany (In Flammen and Berlin). Possibly some more performances will be announced soon. We will probably play some of the new material during these performances as well as other new "elements".

January 19 2020
TFO

----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
20.01.2020 - 17:28
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Written by Bad English on 20.01.2020 at 16:09

News

Holy shit if that's true then it will be the first Funeral Doom Album released by NWN!
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.

Hits total: 793 | This month: 5