Metal Storm logo
Leaves' Eyes - Drop New Single

German based symphonic metallers Leaves' Eyes have unleashed a brand new single, titled "Night Of The Ravens". The song was produced by the band's Alexander Krull at Mastersound Studio. Cover artwork was done by Stefan Heilemann.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Leaves' Eyes
Posted: 11.08.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 81 users
11.08.2019 - 15:57
WorpeX
Made of Metal
To replace one of the most unique female voices in metal, they managed to find the most generic one and hire her. Boring track, terrible vocals.
11.08.2019 - 19:38
Ismarmlp

Written by WorpeX on 11.08.2019 at 15:57

To replace one of the most unique female voices in metal, they managed to find the most generic one and hire her. Boring track, terrible vocals.

Totally agree!
12.08.2019 - 17:44
Lord Grim

I'm so sad that I think I have to agree with this. Ugh...
----
"Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary in life."
14.08.2019 - 05:24
mikeprado30

So sad to see Elina is not very loved through here. She IMHO is an excellent singer, and her work is better on her band Angel Nation (just listen their first album as EnkElination).

The song is very generic and also Elina just doesn't sounds very nice on that one.
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
26.08.2019 - 20:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

she looks good, thats why she was hired, alex and she shares bad.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1495 | This month: 10