05. The Wedding Dream
06. "Amon" Belongs To "Them"
07. Something Weird
08. Victimized
09. Let It Be Done
10. Cremation

Top 20 albums of 1989: 12

Additional info
Produced by Roberto Falcao, King Diamond and Andy La Rocque.

Guest review by
JÄY
Rating:
Ooh hoo! I am as giddy as a little school-girl and my nipples are twice as perky. King Diamond kicks ass and is without a doubt Denmark's greatest export! So, here we have album number 3 in a trilogy of classics, released 1 year after each other, entitled: Conspiracy. Here, King is continuing the concept from his previous release, Them, thus concluding the eerie tale of Them, the House Amon and Grandma.

Read more ››
published 27.06.2011 | Comments (4)

Found in 24 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 245 users
21.07.2021 - 11:11
Rating: 7
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Another classic KD concept album, I found it very enjoyable, it has some of the catchiest riffs by the band, and some great guitar solo's too, what I like most about KD is he can make the most sinister lyrics sound incredibly cheesy, which is very entertaining to listen to.
01.11.2023 - 15:04
Rating: 10
Metal Rasputin

Once again a great album from King, but after the hit parades such as Abigail and Them that were already filled with awesome song after another, these ones feel little underwhelming in comparison. And that's not to say they are bad in any way, but the bar was set so high. One thing I love about this album is the meatier and heavier guitar tone. Sleepless Nights was the song that got me into King Diamond back in the day.
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!
01.11.2023 - 16:07
Rating: 7
Redel

Written by Metal Rasputin on 01.11.2023 at 15:04

Once again a great album from King, but after the hit parades such as Abigail and Them

Incredible how over a timespan of only five years (1986 to 1990) they put out five full-length albums which are all at least good, some even more than good.
06.11.2023 - 05:00
Rating: 8
majormalfunction

Rise from your grave little sister...

The first two songs are perfect 10/10... music doesn't get better than that. It makes the rest of the album seems a bit weak but luckily there's not a dull moment to find here.
----
Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands
09.02.2024 - 16:32
Rating: 9
nonZero

His second best after Abigail IMO, some great tracks on this one.

8.8/10 for me - 'At The Graves' is the standout track. 'Sleepless Nights', 'Victimized' and 'Cremation' are all also great.
----
Top 500 Albums (ordered & rated)
Top 200 Overlooked Albums (with genres)
So I Heard You Like Wintersun... (Time II find new bands)

Hits total: 11709 | This month: 66