Metal Storm logo
1349 - North American Tour Dates Announced

Norwegian black metal unit 1349 announce a first batch of tour dates for North American part this fall. Direct support will be provided by Uada. The trek will kick off on October 25th in Jacksonville, FL. Additional support and tour dates will be announced in near future. 1349 will be touring in support of their upcoming new record, The Infernal Pathway, to be released just a week prior the start of this North American trek.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: 1349
Posted: 17.08.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 47 users
17.08.2019 - 22:34
The Entity

2 great bands, I would have figured Uada to be bigger in the US between the 2 of them though.
----
https://enigmaticalofficial.bandcamp.com/
Industrial / Cosmic Black Metal
17.08.2019 - 22:37
sbgmetal

Guess ill have to look into this Uada band since ive never heard of them
18.08.2019 - 16:38
Swietowit11

Written by The Entity on 17.08.2019 at 22:34

2 great bands, I would have figured Uada to be bigger in the US between the 2 of them though.

You'd be surprised! Uada has certainly garnered more press/internet coverage of late, especially in the US. However, 1349 generated much hype in the mid-2000s as well, especially with "Hellfire", which I feel that many black metal fans have not forgotten. Also, they were direct support on Celtic Frost's final US tour, which I'm sure did them many favors in terms of gaining Stateside fans.

I've also noticed a definite trend in US tours where if you have two bands of seemingly equal popularity, deference of the headliner position is given to the band who travels from overseas, which makes sense.
19.08.2019 - 17:21
Konrad
Mormon Storm
Written by sbgmetal on 17.08.2019 at 22:37

Guess ill have to look into this Uada band since ive never heard of them

They're like Mgła lite. Nothing special.
----
Brujerizmo!

Hits total: 1644 | This month: 2