Metal Storm logo
Cradle Of Filth - Share Lyric Video For "Lustmord And Wargasm" Remixed And Remastered Version

Cradle Of Filth have decided to launch a new lyric video for "Lustmord And Wargasm" song, taken from the band's remixed and remastered version of the Cruelty And The Beast record. It is set to hit the stores on November 1st, 2019 through Music For Nations.

Cradle Of Filth comments: "We chose this song as a first snifter of the beast, as it's a perfect example of the 'Re-mistressed' rerelease. In truth we could've chosen any of the tracks from the album, but went with "Lustmord And Wargasm (The Lick Of Carnivorous Winds)" as it has everything dripping in spades; blast beats, luscious melodies, a massive epic dropdown section, eerie orchestration, hardcore riffs and a vicious bite that will rip your fucking face clean off."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cradle Of Filth
Posted: 05.10.2019 by MikeVonDoom

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 157 users
05.10.2019 - 17:40
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
It's been a long time since I've listened to their back catalog but I don't remember this album being in need of a remixing/remastering. Sounds like a label exec's idea to make some easy money, which is fine, but I don't see this appealing to anyone aside from collectors and some of the diehard fans.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
05.10.2019 - 19:38
Sangre Sani

I like it.
05.10.2019 - 20:59
Mercurial

Christ, thought this was a collab with Lustmord. I'm glad it's not.
05.10.2019 - 21:32
Daniell
_爱情_
Unnecessary as it is, it's still a great re-mix. And my favourite track from this record too.
05.10.2019 - 21:58
IBlackened

The drums are infinitely better.
----
Their old stuff is better.
06.10.2019 - 19:43
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Sounds damn amazing. Never had problems with the original, but I think I'll never go back to that version again with how the drums have improved here. Plus, I can finally get this great record on vinyl.
06.10.2019 - 21:44
s_t_s

I sometimes listen to their old album though Midian is my all time favourite but I'm not going to buy this album twice. Can be good for people who don't have it yet, otherwise pretty useless. Good to see that Dani can still song the good old way (unlike some ageing singers)
07.10.2019 - 10:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Sounds a bit better as original ones, maybe we need give all good bands a lot of money to good studios?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
14.10.2019 - 16:10
Varulv

Бля это шедевр . Думал никогда не дождусь!

Hits total: 2807 | This month: 4