Metal Storm logo
Bölzer - New EP In November, Launch First Track

Exciting news are coming from the Bølzer camp. Switzerland based duo will unleash a brand new effort, entitled Lese Majesty .Recorded in Five Lakes Studio, Bavaria by Thomas Taube, this outing will be released on Nov.15th through the band's own label Lightning & Sons and distributed worldwide on Nov. 29th, 2019. In anticipation of the new offering, Bølzer have released an opening track, "A Shepherd In Wolven Skin", streaming down under.

Statement from Bølzer: "We have been far from idle these past few years, having followed Hero and his predecessors to many corners of the world, heeding the call. Furthermore, we have also quietly initiated a number of humble steps towards greater independence by establishing our own label Lightning & Sons, whilst entering an inspiring working relationship with the phenomenal individuals at AISA Music, who now handle all our distribution and web store logistics worldwide. Thank you Simon, Mélanie, Luis and team for your enthusiastic belief in this project!

"It is then with joy and sated anticipation that we may grant our fifth offering Lese Majesty international release on November 29th, 2019 and present those ears willing with a song fresh from the forge.

Tracklist:

01. A Shepherd In Wolven Skin
02. Æstivation
03. Into The Temple Of Spears
04. Ave Fluvius! Danu Be Praised!

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Bølzer
Posted: 05.10.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 81 users
05.10.2019 - 22:18
Daniell
_爱情_
Drop the clean vocals for fuck's sake....
05.10.2019 - 22:50
Mercurial

Written by Daniell on 05.10.2019 at 22:18

Agreed, they're horrible. I'd say it ruined a good song, but I'm not sure I'm even that keen on it.
06.10.2019 - 11:56
matt4815162342

Written by Daniell on 05.10.2019 at 22:18

Totally agree
07.10.2019 - 03:29
no one

Sick song, don't mind the clean vocals. I actually think the clean vocals improved a lot of the songs on hero.
----
Unable to connect to the database
08.10.2019 - 02:30
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
I actually quite like the clean vocals, can't tell why they're an issue. Bands choosing to use clean vocals after only employing growls or shrieks seems to be something that really ticks people off around here.
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
08.10.2019 - 02:41
Mercurial

I love extreme bands that use clean vocals, but they have to be at least decent vocals. I'd say that majority feel that way, rather than just having an issue with clean vocals.
08.10.2019 - 02:50
no one

Written by Mercurial on 08.10.2019 at 02:41

I love extreme bands that use clean vocals, but they have to be at least decent vocals. I'd say that majority feel that way, rather than just having an issue with clean vocals.

For me I'm not expecting amazingly good vocals from a band that is usually screeching and screaming, to be honest really well done clean vocals probably wouldn't gel well with it.
----
08.10.2019 - 04:22
Mercurial

Written by no one on 08.10.2019 at 02:50

For me I'm not expecting amazingly good vocals from a band that is usually screeching and screaming, to be honest really well done clean vocals probably wouldn't gel well with it.

For me it's not about having vocals that are well done per se. I don't think someone has to be the next King Diamond to sound pleasing, but some people just don't sound good when they sing. The vocals here just sound unpleasant and a bit cringe to me.
08.10.2019 - 08:01
no one

Written by Mercurial on 08.10.2019 at 04:22

Written by no one on 08.10.2019 at 02:50

For me it's not about having vocals that are well done per se. I don't think someone has to be the next King Diamond to sound pleasing, but some people just don't sound good when they sing. The vocals here just sound unpleasant and a bit cringe to me.

I get ya, and the cleans sounded cringy to me on hero at first and the after a lot of listens it sounded quite good.
----
09.10.2019 - 01:14
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
The clean vocals are quite bad, but at least a lot better than on Hero. There they were truly horrendously atrocious. But I have heard a lot worse clean vocals than on this EP.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

09.10.2019 - 03:01
no one

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 09.10.2019 at 01:14

The clean vocals are quite bad, but at least a lot better than on Hero. There they were truly horrendously atrocious. But I have heard a lot worse clean vocals than on this EP.

I actually thought they were worse on this.
----

Hits total: 1972 | This month: 11