Metal Storm logo
Novembers Doom - To Record Live DVD

Chicago's dark metal act Novembers Doom will be recording their first live performance DVD to be released in early 2008 through The End Records.

About the recording of the DVD, singer Paul Kuhr comments: "We chose to record at Biebob in Vosselaar, Belgium, simply because it was one of the greatest experiences we've had performing in the past. The crowd left a lasting impression on us, and we want to capture that, and share it with others on this DVD. We have been talking about recording for many years, and we always waited until the time when we could do this on our own terms, making it special for us, as well as the people who made us feel at home. Joining us for the first time is Ajattara from Finland. We're very excited they accepted the invitation, as their sound is a perfect compliment for the show. We're also being joined by old friends Thurisaz, who we have toured with in both Europe and The United States, making a special night for us even better!"

November 10th, 2007 - Biebob Club - Vosselaar, Belgium with Ajattara, Thurisaz.

The band released their latest album "The Novella Reservoir" on The End Records in February 2007.

Source: theendrecords.com
Band profile: Novembers Doom
Posted: 11.06.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 3 users
11.06.2007 - 06:28
Icewings
La Luna
Very nice , I wish them the best!
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
11.06.2007 - 09:58
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Staff
Woo! Definitely looking forward to this, considering I've yet to see them live, and with their minimal touring in their home country. This will be a long awaiting experience
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
11.06.2007 - 14:45
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
So sweet! I'm looking forward to this DVD too, I've never seen them live and this will be great for me! Can't wait!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
13.06.2007 - 15:31
Stigmatized
Playing with Ajattara, excellent DVD it will be.

Hits total: 2292 | This month: 5