Metal Storm logo
Machine Head - Bringing 'Burn My Eyes' 25th Anniversary Tour To North A.

Machine Head are thrilled to announce the much anticipated 'Burn My Eyes 25th Anniversary North American Tour'. The massive round of tour dates kick off in Phoenix, AZ on January 16th, 2020, and continue across Texas, Florida, New York, Toronto, Chicago, Denver, and wrapping up at the legendary Fox Theater in their hometown of Oakland, CA. on Feb 21st, and Anaheim, CA one day after.

A three-hour long show will be comprised of two parts:

Part I - will feature a battery of Machine Head's modern classics, such as "Imperium", "Halo", "Ten Ton Hammer" and, "The Blood, The Sweat, The Tears," featuring frontman/guitarist Robb Flynn and bassist Jared MacEachern performing alongside new members Vogg Kiełtyka and Matt Alston on guitar and drums.

Part II - will feature the Bay Area titan's classic debut album, Burn My Eyes played in its entirety for the first time ever on tour. And if somehow this historical event could not be monumental enough, taking the stage for this part of the set will be Burn My Eyes-era alumni and Machine Head's original drummer Chris Kontos and original guitarist, Logan Mader.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Machine Head
Posted: 08.10.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 29 users
08.10.2019 - 19:29
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Wait. I thought Machine Head "Imploded" and then embarked on a farewell tour last year.
08.04.2020 - 13:00
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
RESCHEDULED EUROPEAN DATES ANNOUNCED

Shout out to our booking agent Adam Saunders for being able to reschedule a nearly 2 month long tour through a staggering amount of countries.

While we are thrilled to announce these rescheduled dates and very much look forward to seeing you all, we will be monitoring the situation closely to ensure the reality of doing them. Of the utmost importance to us is the health and safety of the Head Cases. We will not put you or others at risk, during this unprecedented time. As is quite obvious, nearly all of the dates we've listed are still in a "Shelter In Place" situation, with no public gatherings allowed over 10 people. We are all hoping that this will be sorted out by then, if that is not the case by August, will make a decision as to whether we will be allowed to proceed.

Stay home, wash your hands, social distance, we will power through this friends.

BURN MY EYES 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR EU 2020 TOUR DATES (**RESCHEDULED**)

OCTOBER
8th - PAMPLONA, Sala Totem
10th - VALENCIA, Republicca
12th - MADRID, La Riviera
13th - LISBON, Coliseu de Lisboa
14th - PORTO, Coliseu de Porto
16th - MURCIA, Gamma
17th - MALAGA, Paris 15
18th - BARCELONA, Razzmatazz
20th - TOULOUSE, Le Bikini
21st - PRATTELN, Konzertfabrik Z7
23rd - HANNOVER, Swiss Life Hall