Metal Storm logo
Machine Head - Drop New Song And Video

Bay Area titans Machine Head have dropped the video for the new song "Do Or Die" through Imperium Recordings / Nuclear Blast. It was produced by singer/guitarist Robb Flynn and Zack Ohren at Sharkbite Studios in Oakland, CA and mixed by Russ Russell at Parlour Studios, UK. The track is now available on all digital platforms via this link.

"'Do or Die' is three minutes and 45 seconds of unadulterated, neanderthal rage. FUCK EVERYONE!," says frontman Flynn.

Bassist Jared MacEachern concurs, saying: "I'm blown away at how this video turned out. I was fucking pumped up after my first viewing. A pissed off song deserves a pissed off video! It's a no-holds-barred, in-your-face, 'fuck off' kinda song? Ragers rejoice!"

Carlos Cruz (Warbringer, Power Trip) played drums on the track and states: "'Do or Die' is by far the most extreme song in the Machine Head catalog."

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Machine Head
Posted: 16.10.2019 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 132 users
16.10.2019 - 22:42
UPDIRNS
Where has this been for their last couple of albums? This is aggression. The lyrics are basic, but I don't really care. This song gets me going! I hope the rest of the album is like this then I will be back on the Machine Head train.
16.10.2019 - 22:46
qlacs
"The Quaker"
Flynn is back being 18 and Vogg doing great riffery. Could work...
----
17.10.2019 - 01:04
MyNameJeff
Is Carlos Cruz a member of this band? just studio?
he's an excellent drummer if i'm not mistaken
17.10.2019 - 01:09
nikarg
Staff
Written by MyNameJeff on 17.10.2019 at 01:04

Is Carlos Cruz a member of this band? just studio?
he's an excellent drummer if i'm not mistaken

Nope, Matt Alston is the new drummer. Cruz is just playing on this track.
19.10.2019 - 00:44
AndreMarcos
I wish the lyrics were in another language. That way I wouldn't be able to understand them ...
19.10.2019 - 05:09
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
I think Robb Flynn is their sole/primary lyricist if I recall correctly. It's definitely been a weakness of his, with most of the writing resembling the idyllic ramblings of a teenage rageboi.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
19.10.2019 - 22:27
Ilham
Giant robot
I don't even know why I clicked play.
20.10.2019 - 16:54
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Terrible song, and then I am not even talking about the lyrics. It is clear Machine Head has lost their power to write truly good music some 22 years ago.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

25.10.2019 - 23:48
Metren
Dreadrealm
The main riff is one of the laziest pieces of songwriting I have ever heard. Utter garbage this.
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
14.02.2020 - 09:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Modern metallers Machine Head dropped new song 'Circle The Drain'

----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2048 | This month: 2