Metal Storm logo
W.A.S.P. - Announce '1984 To Headless' 2020 World Tour

Heavy metal icons W.A.S.P. have announced their "1984 To Headless" 2020 World Tour, a celebration of hits from the band's first four albums. For tickets to the shows, you can visit this location, more dates will be added soon.

The band posted on Facebook: "The first self-titled album, that in some countries was called Winged Assassins, featuring songs from that now classic record, 'I Wanna Be Somebody' and 'L.O.V.E. Machine', to the second album, The Last Command, along with Inside The Electric Circus, to the iconic masterpiece, The Headless Children. These hits from the first four albums have never been performed together, 'LIVE', as they will be in this most special show, and will NEVER BE REPEATED EVER AGAIN!! So join us, as we take you BACK? to where it all started:? to '1984 to Headless'!!!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: W.A.S.P.
Posted: 07.11.2019 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 83 users
07.11.2019 - 06:59
SatanicBlood
Will Blackie let it loose for this? Since he went born again, he tends to censor himself on stage. Re-Idolized was altered lyrically as well, kind of lost that punch it originally had at moments.
07.11.2019 - 18:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
There wont be a imal fuck in the East,
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.11.2019 - 23:19
Batlord666
Written by SatanicBlood on 07.11.2019 at 06:59

Will Blackie let it loose for this? Since he went born again, he tends to censor himself on stage. Re-Idolized was altered lyrically as well, kind of lost that punch it originally had at moments.

As far as I remember, he doesn't even play Animal anymore.
08.11.2019 - 04:13
Timelord
Written by Batlord666 on 07.11.2019 at 23:19

Written by SatanicBlood on 07.11.2019 at 06:59

As far as I remember, he doesn't even play Animal anymore.

Nope! Haven't played "Animal" in quite sometime now. If this tour is a celebration of the past then it should be played as far as I am concerned.
08.11.2019 - 15:53
SebaRaven36
It'd be great if you'd go on a Latin American tour.
03.12.2019 - 10:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
W.A.S.P. Nation (Official)
9 hrs ·
KNOT FEST-FORCE FEST MEXICO STATEMENT:

W.A.S.P. is deeply saddened that we were not able to finish our show at ForceFest in Mexico City. Our intention was to play a special set. The planning of this set took months to put together, with special video.
Just before the show, we were informed that the video would not be able to be used during the performance.

The biggest problem of the night was that, while the band was on stage, the power being fed to the stage kept blowing out. The power blew out four time during the show. We were told, after the last time the power blew, that it would not come back again.

As we said, we very much regret not being able to do the whole show. If at all possible, the band will try to come back next year and play a proper show for the "1984 to Headless" 2020 Tour.

All of this being said, the audience last night was fantastic!!!
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2320 | This month: 17