Metal Storm logo
Running Wild - Share New Single

German heavy metal veterans Running Wild are pleased to share a new digital single, called "Ride On The Wild Side". The track is taken from the band's forthcoming EP, Crossing The Blades, featuring three brand-new studio recordings and one cover version. It will be released through SPV/Steamhammer on December 06th, 2019 (USA December 20th).

Comments the band on the song: "Ride On The Wild Side" is a song, which thanks to its powerful pace and high compositional quality, would almost have made the shortlist for the upcoming album. Now it enhances the Crossing The Blades EP, particularly because Rock N' Rolf recorded the guitar solo on a Fender Stratocaster - instead of his tried and tested Gibson Explorer - to do justice to the track's rocking flair. Definitely well worth listening to!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Running Wild
Posted: 22.11.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 51 users
23.11.2019 - 00:08
Shemyazaz
Finally Rock N' Rolf left the presets in the guitar sound, he used and abused in the last albuns
23.11.2019 - 11:00
Joppe
Steelemeister
RW has too many songs like this on the recent albums, which makes this one very pointless. Also the main riff is one of the most generic I've heard by the band. IMO songs like this would belong better to Toxic Taste and Giant X than to RW.
----
My vision is augmented
24.11.2019 - 11:29
majormalfunction
Wow, the song is so extremely generic and it sounds like shit. Couldn't make it through to the end...

Edit: Need to add that I don't think it's a total catastrophe but this kind of below average music Rolf seems to think is acceptable to release under the name Running Wild just blows my mind and why can't he get a some what decent producer to steer up the sound? Piet Sielck for example lives in the same town and he can't cost a fortune to help out. He would be the perfect guy to choose for Running Wild, a guy familiar with this kind of music and been around long enough to understand what works and don't work.
----
Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands
24.11.2019 - 13:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Wow killer one, rock n rolf still manages deliver true metal piracy .... catchy riffs and lyrics
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.11.2019 - 17:25
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Written by majormalfunction on 24.11.2019 at 11:29

I think you've given more thought to this than anyone in the band, sadly. Easier to just dole out another Running Wild album, quality be damned, as many will buy on name alone.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
25.11.2019 - 10:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Troy Killjoy on 24.11.2019 at 17:25

Written by majormalfunction on 24.11.2019 at 11:29

I think you've given more thought to this than anyone in the band, sadly. Easier to just dole out another Running Wild album, quality be damned, as many will buy on name alone.

Only true hard core fans will buy it, those who think 80's was best and listens casettes nowadays, buy I doubt I ever will, but I will listen this one
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1373 | This month: 4