Metal Storm logo
Full Of Hell - Have Their Van Stolen, Cancel Shows

About a week into their current U.S. tour, Full Of Hell awoke just outside of Atlanta, GA to find that their van had been stolen from what was believed to be a secure parking lot with all of their gear, tour merchandise and some personal belongings. A GoFundMe page was set up yesterday and the target money was raised in just a few hours but the band had to cancel their remaining tour dates nonetheless.

Vocalist Dylan Walker posted on Facebook: "Last night our entire van was stolen with all of our gear, merch and even most of our clothing. We've been touring for 10 years and have been lucky enough to have never been robbed before. There have been close calls but never anything like this. I feel completely crushed to lose all of the gear we spent years building and tinkering with along with our trustworthy van. I also feel completely ashamed to ask for anything from you guys but a friend has made us a gofundme to possibly help us rebuild. Anyone that knows us know that we've been gunning at 100% since we started but right now we are feeling very defeated. We are going to be dropping the rest of the dates with Cattle Decapitation, which might be the most crushing thing of all, because we never cancel tours. I'm just at a loss for words right now. We are feeling very low. Check this out if you want to. Thank you."

Just a few hours later, the following message was also posted on the band's Facebook page: "Hey everyone, in the last few hours we've been busy trying to figure out how to get home and what our next course of action should be. We've been absolutely bombarded with well wishes and donations and while we feel overwhelmed with the support we also don't want anything more than we need to replace what was lost, so we've had the gofundme taken down. Any excess money will be donated to a charity TBD. To anyone that's disappointed in us for dropping the last few shows of the year, I can only apologize wholeheartedly and say that we wouldn't have dropped if we had a feasible way to play these shows to our standard. I can't thank you all enough. This is a very low place to end our year, but I'm confident we will be back swinging hard in 2020."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Full Of Hell
Posted: 30.11.2019 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 46 users
30.11.2019 - 02:03
Dronewolf12
Account deleted
If metal musicians don't struggle enough as it is financially. Hopefully the fucker gets caught and arrested.
30.11.2019 - 05:36
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Dang, was hoping to catch them with Cattle Decap next week but their problems are definitely more significant than me being let down a bit. Good on the fans for stepping up so fast with their wallets.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
30.11.2019 - 12:09
Zap
Someone that steals from small touring bands is like an opposite Robin Hood. I was gonna chime in, but it seems they're doing fine. I will buy a ticket to their show in Dublin with Primitive Man though.
30.11.2019 - 18:09
FYA
Destroyer
But I really love the fact that all this money they asked for were raised in couple of hours. Hope they will get up quickly. Latest album was great.

Hits total: 1448 | This month: 3