Metal Storm logo
Dreamtale

15.06.2007 - 10:56
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Finland's very underrated power metal band, Dreamtale has been around since 1998, and have gone through their share of line-up changes. Despite their three solid releases, they still don't get the credit they deserve. My personal favorite of theirs is Beyond Reality, which is just so damn catchy, and has some decent lyrics too boot. The ever so majestic "Farewell..." also appears on that album (what an amazing song). You guys know the drill, let me know what you think of this very underrated power metal band!
28.06.2007 - 20:35
Arcaliz666
Account deleted
Dreamtale, carries out a grand debut with the album Beyon Reality, with songs as Memories Of Time, Hearts Desire, Dancing In the Twilight, and the amazing Dreamland, demostrated to be a one of the bands of more exponency that they left of Finland in that years, bands like Thunderstone, Celesty, Altaria and Twilightning (although Twilightning release their first album in the next year).

Dreamtale, new promise of the Melodic Power Metal.
29.06.2007 - 22:01
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 28.06.2007 at 20:35

Dreamtale, carries out a grand debut with the album Beyon Reality, with songs as Memories Of Time, Hearts Desire, Dancing In the Twilight, and the amazing Dreamland, demostrated to be a one of the bands of more exponency that they left of Finland in that years, bands like Thunderstone, Celesty, Altaria and Twilightning (although Twilightning release their first album in the next year).

Dreamtale, new promise of the Melodic Power Metal.

Couldn't agree with you more dude! One of my favorite tracks from Beyond Reality is Refuge from Reality, which is just so damn catchy, but then again the whole album is like that.
30.06.2007 - 15:37
APOHAKC
The Bard
Haven't heard much, only few songs, but they were really good. I will try to order something so if anyone can recommend me some album?
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
01.07.2007 - 10:10
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Written by APOHAKC on 30.06.2007 at 15:37

Haven't heard much, only few songs, but they were really good. I will try to order something so if anyone can recommend me some album?

It depends on what you're looking for. For some catchy power metal go for the first album. The next two albums are still catchy but a bit more mature. I would definitely go with Beyond Reality though which is their first album.
01.07.2007 - 12:48
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
band, that Marco Hieatala had singed with, cannot be bad i'm definitely gonna check it out

edit : found on youtube, tried, judged and...they are GREAT
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

02.12.2007 - 15:52
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
I just started to get into them last night, I'm downloading some songs right now to become more familiar with them. "Where The Rainbow Ends" is a sweet track. From what I've heard, their music is so uplifting, it's that type ov power metal that cheers you up despite the blatant cheesiness.
02.12.2007 - 15:55
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
i enjoy the most Dawn and Power Play
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

02.12.2007 - 21:05
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
I've heard "The Dawn" it's pretty nice , I am not impressed with what I've heard from their Difference album though.
13.12.2007 - 03:05
Freedom4MySoul
Account deleted
My favourite songs are:
1. Where the Rainbow Ends
2. New life
3. Dreamland
4. Heart's Desire
5. Memories of Time
6. Call of the Wild
7. Wings of Icaros
8. Lucid Times
9. Rising Wind
10. We are One
sorted from which i like the most. Try listening to them and i am sure u 'll be impressed!!! Keep !
16.01.2008 - 09:31
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Written by Ellrohir on 01.07.2007 at 12:48

band, that Marco Hieatala had singed with, cannot be bad i'm definitely gonna check it out

edit : found on youtube, tried, judged and...they are GREAT

I dont think Marco Hietala has ever sung with them. Not to sound like a dickhole and honestly he has a somewhat unique voice, but I have always wondered what peoples fascination with Marco's singing is I mean unique is one thing but that doesnt make him good, I like Tuomas' voice better, I wish he would sing again, but then again Nightwish never really was that great, but man did I just get off topic..
26.01.2008 - 03:20
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Dreamtale's vocalist, hmmmm I wish he was able to sing more high-pitched.
10.03.2008 - 22:17
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 26.01.2008 at 03:20

Their new vocalist or old vocalist?
11.03.2008 - 22:17
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 10.03.2008 at 22:17

The old vocalist.
17.03.2008 - 21:10
Bas
Retired Staff
elite
it's been ages since i listened to this band, but i remember i liked them a lot at the time (then again, i also liked nightwish long ago...) i still remember the song New Life and i know it's an awesome song, i think i'll check them again, thanks for the reminder
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
29.04.2008 - 07:54
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 11.03.2008 at 22:17

Written by Guest on 10.03.2008 at 22:17

The old vocalist.

Well he wasn't really a proper singer, but had an enjoyable voice. I thought he sang pretty high, how high do you want him to sing? haha
10.01.2023 - 10:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Short tour announced more concerts
Upcoming gigs:
2023-02-10 Bar Hurmos, Äänekoski, Finland
2023-02-11 Toppila Klubi, Oulu, Finland (with Burning Point)
2023-04-14 Hönö Baari, Tampere, Finland (with LILLI)
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing