Metal Storm logo
Cirith Ungol

16.06.2007 - 14:06
orathac
Account deleted
not famous at all a USA Melodic/Doom metal band with a great discography of 4 albums. I made this topic to see how many funs are here of Cirith Ungol and for other people to learn them. i enjoy listening to them i have only 2 albums of them i want to buy the other 2 too. well so are there any funs??

EDIT: my mistake not thrash at all, anyway who cares about tha labels anyway...
16.06.2007 - 15:30
APOHAKC
The Bard
AWesome band, I really like them. I don't have much of their albums, I found only two but they are really great. FAvorite songs Chaos Rising, Join The Legion, Fire... Awesome
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
16.06.2007 - 16:59
orathac
Account deleted
Written by APOHAKC on 16.06.2007 at 15:30

AWesome band, I really like them. I don't have much of their albums, I found only two but they are really great. FAvorite songs Chaos Rising, Join The Legion, Fire... Awesome

yes all "paradise lost" album is great i like all the songs exept maybe the troll the other are awesome
16.06.2007 - 19:17
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I've heard these guys...they sound kinda weird, choppy, some bad production in a lot of the recordings...with all that aside, they have some really good shit...
17.06.2007 - 04:43
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by Guest on 16.06.2007 at 16:59

Written by APOHAKC on 16.06.2007 at 15:30

yes all "paradise lost" album is great i like all the songs exept maybe the troll the other are awesome

LOL yeah good old Troll, I like that song too, whole album is really awesome, I am going to catch some of their stuff soon, I want to hear more of them lol
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
04.02.2008 - 11:51
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
they sound to me quite like old good 80-ties heavy metal...why they are in extreme metal forum and not in melodic metal forum i will put them there
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

07.02.2008 - 00:59
Fucked Upstairs.
Account deleted
yeah i also don't understand what this band is doing in the extreme metal forum, and melodic thrash? lol whatever.
anyway, great band, all of their albums have been re-released on cd, so get it if you see them anywere

and it's called fans, man.

YO DUDE MANZ, ARE YOURZ A FUN OF 'TELLICA?!!!11
26.04.2008 - 10:18
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
COME ON JOIN THE LEGION!

Melodic Thrash? Ha, whatever man. All I know is this band kicks major ass. I must acquire their albums one day. Perhaps when I start making more money this summer I can devote some of my funds towards this, and hopefully more "Epic" Metal releases by other great bands.
----
The force will be with you, always.
06.05.2008 - 01:28
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
I always thought Cirith Ungol was in the Manilla Road era and a breed of US Heavy Metal not melodic thrash doom! What the hell is that anyway???
06.05.2008 - 01:35
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
nothing extreme aboiut this band at all. And nothing thrash whatsoever, like Dark C. said more in the vein of Manilla Road but weirder IMO
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

06.05.2008 - 10:51
Hellish Star

Cirith Ungol Thrash? Just traditional dark (late seventies - early eighties) Heavy Metal... Some good songs but too much "hyped" by the underground if you would ask me... All albums have a bad production and that's probably the reason I'm not really into them...
----
www.myspace.com/hellishstar

Metal To Infiity Webzine: http://users.telenet.be/metaltoinfinity/MTIindex.htm
07.05.2008 - 21:39
VenoM_BM
Account deleted
A nice bad, some times overrated, some times underrated. I like most of their releases (King of the Dead and One Foot in Hell). The other two i find much weaker. Paradise lost is much weaker than Frost and Ice, which i don't find that great either. A nice dark band.
10.05.2008 - 06:03
carlithrashinmad
Account deleted
Can someone help with "melodic thrash", I cant put together those two words in my mind...???