Metal Storm logo
W.A.S.P. - Cancel US Tour, Dates To Be Rescheduled Later

The following message was posted on W.A.S.P.'s official website:

"Veteran shock rockers W.A.S.P. have been forced to cancel their upcoming U.S. tour (which included Alabama Thunderpussy on many of the dates) due to its North American label losing its distribution. The tour will be rescheduled at a later undisclosed date. The group - longled by singer/guitarist Blackie Lawless - issued their fourteenth studio album overall last April,'Dominator' (also produced byLawless). The album sees Lawless tackling such tough topics as America's foreign policies,and is a follow-up to 2004's 'The Neon God Part II: The Demise.'

W.A.S.P. originally came up as part of the same Sunset Strip metal scene that also birthed such renowned names as Motley Crue, Ratt, andQuiet Riot, and scored such '80s metal classics as 1984's 'W.A.S.P.'and 1985's 'The Last Command,' as well as the x-rated anthem, "Animal (F**k Like A Beast)." The group's following remains large and rabid to this day, which makes the cancellation of the U.S. tour a major let down to metalheads coast to coast".

Source: waspnation.com
Band profile: W.A.S.P.
Posted: 18.06.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 4 users
18.06.2007 - 18:24
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
damn, that really sucks for the people in the U.S. ........Why would Alabama Thunderpussy tour with them?
19.06.2007 - 00:07
Alex Smith

W.A.S.P. will be in Helsinki and will not come to Tallinn. The worst thing is, that I'm in Helsinki every day and I can't get outta the ship, because I work on it!!!
19.06.2007 - 00:17
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Perhaps reschedule with canadian dates?
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
19.06.2007 - 11:54
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
does anyone know if Chris Holmes is with with WASP? or am i just retarded?
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 3172 | This month: 6