Metal Storm logo
Igorrr - Share More New Album Details, First Track Released

On March 27th, Igorrr will release their new album, Spirituality And Distortion. To taste a piece of the new music, a video for the first track "Very Noise", has been unleashed. Pre-order your copy of CD or vinyl by heading over here.

The "face" of Igorrr Gautier Serre commented: "You are about to enjoy a magnificent moment of your life right here. Some of you are gonna take it as a spiritual and profound experience, some of you are gonna take it as a good tutorial to learn dancing on Breakcore, some of you are gonna take it as a reminder that this music is not for everyone, some of you are gonna fall in love with the 3 eyed beast sounding like a goat, and some of you, like me, are gonna wish more than anything on earth to own a shiny plane costume.

Anyhow, the "Very Noise" is a short foretaste of what Spirituality And Distortion is about, I really, really can't wait to share the music of the entire album with you guys, this is for me a monstrous, deep and honest work that represents my mind 100 percent at this period of my life. This music will make sense only when its gonna be out and listenable, so I really can't wait for the 27th of March 2020. Back soon! Keep your eyes peeled!"

Spirituality And Distortion track listing:

01. Downgrade Desert
02. Nervous Waltz
03. Very Noise
04. Hollow Tree
05. Camel Dancefloor
06. Parpaing
07. Musette Maximum
08. Himalaya Massive Ritual
09. Lost in Introspection
10. Overweight Poesy
11. Paranoid Bulldozer Italiano
12. Barocco Satani
13. Polyphonic Rust
14. Kung-Fu Chèvre

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Igorrr
Posted: 15.01.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 94 users
16.01.2020 - 00:08
VIG
Account deleted
Very disappointed with the new song. Just not my thing. Doesn't have enough metal for my tastes, and isn't as intense as most breakcore stuff I like. The video seems pretty pretntious in that it's weird just for the sake of being weird.

We'll see if the rest of the album is better than this.
16.01.2020 - 00:21
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Exactly my thoughts and excited about that 8bit track (#6) they did with CC's Corpsegrinder.
----
signatures = SPAM
16.01.2020 - 01:46
IBlackened

Crap. Just an ordinary breakcore beat with a shitty guitar riff on top.
----
Their old stuff is better.
16.01.2020 - 20:11
SatanicBlood

Let's hope this feels a little more solid being put around the rest of the tracks. In terms of Igorrr, it's pretty tame.
16.01.2020 - 21:04
Mercurial

Calm your tits people, this is Igorrr we're talking about. This is clearly meant to be a taster track. The album will be as mental as always, you can set your watch to that.
17.01.2020 - 00:25
Darkside Momo
Retired
Written by Mercurial on 16.01.2020 at 21:04

Calm your tits people, this is Igorrr we're talking about. This is clearly meant to be a taster track. The album will be as mental as always, you can set your watch to that.

I certainly hope so. this was decent but really on the tame side of things
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
17.01.2020 - 01:05
Mercurial

Written by Darkside Momo on 17.01.2020 at 00:25

I have faith. To be fair though I didn't love the last album so may not be that good anyway.
17.01.2020 - 01:22
Darkside Momo
Retired
Written by Mercurial on 17.01.2020 at 01:05

Written by Darkside Momo on 17.01.2020 at 00:25

I have faith. To be fair though I didn't love the last album so may not be that good anyway.

Yeah, Savage Sinusoid, while decent, wasn't his best work for sure...
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
17.01.2020 - 07:56
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
As far as the new song is concerned, it hasn't much-garnered positives.

We should wait for the entire thing to drop and see what weird fucker Gautier has to offer us.

Hits total: 1746 | This month: 3