Metal Storm logo
Vulgaris - new release

25.01.2020 - 21:15
musclassia
staff

Self-promotion as the band wants to push it and this is the place that seems most appropriate for me to post it, my band released a new song yesterday, anyone with a few free minutes feel free to check it out
26.01.2020 - 14:23
Starvynth
i c deaf people
staff
Written by musclassia on 25.01.2020 at 21:15

[...] my band released a new song yesterday, anyone with a few free minutes feel free to check it out

I really love this track (reminds me very much of Slægt's The Wheel) and I felt obliged to also check all earlier releases.

Are these your vocals on the new song? If so, throughout the entire 7 minutes or just up until 5:45?
----
signatures = SPAM
26.01.2020 - 14:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Sounds cool, why your band is not in MS?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.01.2020 - 15:03
musclassia
staff
Written by Starvynth on 26.01.2020 at 14:23

Written by musclassia on 25.01.2020 at 21:15

[...] my band released a new song yesterday, anyone with a few free minutes feel free to check it out

I really love this track (reminds me very much of Slægt's The Wheel) and I felt obliged to also check all earlier releases.

Are these your vocals on the new song? If so, throughout the entire 7 minutes or just up until 5:45?

Hey man, glad you like it, very flattered! This is the only one that I've appeared on - one of the guitarists does the black metal-style vocals that are on the majority of this track and the previous EPs; I do the lower growlier ones at the end of this song. Only started giving them a go a few months ago so got some improvement to do technique-wise, but hopefully that will come with time!
26.01.2020 - 15:03
musclassia
staff
Written by Bad English on 26.01.2020 at 14:33

Sounds cool, why your band is not in MS?

Hopefully with time we'll get on here!