Metal Storm logo
Absu - Call It Quits

After thirty years of existence and six full-length records released, US blackened thrash metal unit Absu call it quits irrevocably. Mastermind Proscriptor McGovern has decided to disband the band and commented that this decision is final (his full statement can be read below).

Statement from Proscriptor McGovern as follows: "After meager deliberation and zero remorse, I have decided to dissolve Absu after three decades of existence. Collectively and universally speaking, this decision is finite due to insoluble circumstances, which has led to this ultimate result. No amount of time, exertion, formula or fashion can alter my verdict."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Absu
Posted: 27.01.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 152 users
27.01.2020 - 21:40
The Witchfinder
Account deleted
Well, shit.
27.01.2020 - 21:48
Sentenced Odiin
gothic.moorion@gmail.com
Fuck...
----
Life has given me much, maybe taken more...
27.01.2020 - 23:15
sbgmetal

Well is proscriptor going to have other projects then??
27.01.2020 - 23:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
No new music since 2011, its 9 years, short ststement from him, uncluear n mysticly written
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.01.2020 - 01:25
Mercurial

Damn, Abzu ended up being a rare 10 from me from a genre I'm not a big listener of, so was interested to see what they'd do next. Ah well.
28.01.2020 - 02:20
IBlackened

Written by Bad English on 27.01.2020 at 23:26

No new music since 2011, its 9 years, short ststement from him, uncluear n mysticly written

Just like your posts man
----
Their old stuff is better.
28.01.2020 - 04:54
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
This would have bothered me if I were actually expecting them to release new material at some point, but as they neared a decade of silence, the writing was on the wall. This is just officially confirming what most of us knew already.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 2273 | This month: 7