Metal Storm logo
Dawn Of Solace - 'Hiding' Music Video Streaming

It's been 14 long years until Wolfheart/Before The Dawn mastermind Tuomas Saukkonen returns with his Dawn Of Solace's sophomore solo-album, Waves, released just couple of days ago (January 24th). To coincide with this release, a new music video for the song "Hiding" has been revealed. Check it out.

Tuomas Saukkonen: "Sometimes the air turns too thick to breathe and you feel like suffocating. Nothing feels right, nothing feels like home and you just wish that something or someone would hide and bury you."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Dawn Of Solace
Posted: 28.01.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 39 users
28.01.2020 - 13:16
JoHn Doe

Great song, I'll try and listen to some more from this band.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
31.01.2020 - 08:33
Shaytaan666

Didn't this guy disband all his other bands to focus only on Wolfheart
02.02.2020 - 13:23
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Written by JoHn Doe on 28.01.2020 at 13:16

You may like this, I believe it's one of the very best songs Tuomas Saukkonen ever composed.
----
signatures = SPAM
02.02.2020 - 13:33
JoHn Doe

Written by Starvynth on 02.02.2020 at 13:23

Written by JoHn Doe on 28.01.2020 at 13:16

You may like this, I believe it's one of the very best songs Tuomas Saukkonen ever composed.

thanks.
I've already listened to the debut album, just once, but I'll definitely get back to it as soon as i can (get in the mood for it). I also plan to listen to the new album.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.

Hits total: 1205 | This month: 2