Metal Storm logo
Dødsferd - Reveal Title Track Of Upcoming Album

Greek black metallers Dødsferd will release their new full-length album, titled Diseased Remnants Of A Dying World, on December 14th through Transcending Obscurity Records. The title track can be watched now below.

The previously released video for the song "An Existence Without Purpose" is still available in case you've missed it.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Dødsferd
Posted: 23.10.2018 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 6 users
28.01.2020 - 16:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Greek cold and archaich black metal boat riders Dødsferd has some line up changes, and also band seems works at new album..

Band says:
Dødsferd
Yesterday at 09:31 ·
Some updates:

Alongside with Neptunus (Bass) I proudly announce the following additions as live members of my band for future live performances:

Charon - Rhythm Guitars
The Omegha - Rhythm and Lead Guitars
N.D. - Drums

For booking the band, send a message here, or at the following mail: wrath_dodsferd@yahoo.gr

Also, N.D. has already undertake the recording obligations of drums for my new album and future releases. Earlier a new EP, called "Skotos" has been recorded by him and will be released soon from Transcending Obscurity Records on various formats! You can listen to one of the songs of the EP on the 2020 compilation album of the label!

- Wrath -

----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1042 | This month: 4