Metal Storm logo
Testament - New Album In April, First Track Online

Bay area legendary thrashers Testament have announced the release of a new album, entitled Titans Of Creation, due April 3rd, 2020 via Nuclear Blast Records. The album was produced by Chuck Billy and Eric Peterson while Juan Urteaga of Trident Studio handled co-producing, recording and engineering. Andy Sneap was responsible for the mixing and mastering. Eliran Kantor stepped up once again to create an artwork for the cover of this release. Additionally, a first track from the outing - "Night Of The Witch" - is now available for listening.

Track listing as follows:

01. Children Of The Next Level
02. WWII
03. Dream Deceiver
04. Night Of The Witch
05. City Of Angels
06. Ishtars Gate
07. Symptoms
08. False Prophet
09. The Healers
10. Code Of Hammurabi
11. Curse Of Osiris
12. Catacombs

Band profile: Testament
Posted: 31.01.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 110 users
31.01.2020 - 13:10
Ball Fondlers

New track is great. The sound is better than stuff on Brotherhood Of The Snake, and Chuck's vocals are better in the mix. Not so much up front and in your face like before. Cover is ok. Also an improvement
31.01.2020 - 14:19
MyNameJeff

Great riffs, mix is on point, vocals kick ass. Testament is in top form!
What can be said about Gene Hoglan and Steve Digiorgio! The rhythm section is so tight.
They have so much experience they're probably the GOAT at their instruments respectively, it really shines through here.
31.01.2020 - 18:00
UPDIRNS

Can't wait for this album. Will buy the actual CD, love Testament!!!
31.01.2020 - 18:20
qlacs
"The Quaker"
After 10 seconds I could basically tell who mixed it. I'm kind of tired from the Andy Sneap sound... Song is ok.
----
31.01.2020 - 21:18
skeksis25

It is me, or Chuck Billy sounds like Angelripper of Sodom?
----
https://metalstorm.net/users/list.php?list_id=7023
31.01.2020 - 22:35
The sound of production in main riff when he's drop some "nails" it's so "Annihilator"

Hits total: 3000 | This month: 3