Metal Storm logo
Helloween - Update From The Recording Studio

The work on the Helloween's upcoming album is in full swing. The recent update from the studio (see it below) shows the band recording the new effort with producer Charlie Bauerfeind. As you can see, the drum recordings are completed and the band will now move on to record guitars, bass and vocals in various studios. Stay tuned.

States the band: "It's a wrap! Dani Löble sends an update from the studio where he has been busy recording drums for the upcoming and highly anticipated Helloween album in the past few weeks. As the drum recordings are finished now, the band is working on guitars, bass and vocals in various studios in Hamburg and Tenerife. Some big stuff is in the making?"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Helloween
Posted: 31.01.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 100 users
31.01.2020 - 16:53
JÄY
Metal slave
Here's hoping to Kiske and Kai being on it!
31.01.2020 - 19:11
Baz Anderson

Great! Helloween have released some of their best stuff in the last years - the 2007-2013 albums were all brilliant! Looking forward to this one!
01.02.2020 - 16:34
Mountain King
K i K o
One of my favorite bands and I agree that their late 2000 albums were mostly great however, the last one was weak and I rarely get back it. I hope this one brings something fresh.

Hits total: 2443 | This month: 2