troubletec

Who was there?

sn0 100%

Comments

Comments: 6   Visited by: 1 user
22.06.2007 - 12:09
Eight
Shapeshifter
WHAT THE HELL?! seriously, 33 bands = 75.- no matter if they are local, it's still 75.- for so many bands. Anyone know any of these bands, and are they any good?
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
22.06.2007 - 13:40
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Eight on 22.06.2007 at 12:09

WHAT THE HELL?! seriously, 33 bands = 75.- no matter if they are local, it's still 75.- for so many bands. Anyone know any of these bands, and are they any good?

I know two names....Taak and Vaiko Eplik....however, I don't listen to neither of them...
23.06.2007 - 10:42
Pinusar
Account deleted
Taak is very good. I haven't listened to them much but it is quite interesting music, I think doom metal.

Steel Scream and Sick Dog took part of the young band' competition by HRC as far as I know and one of them might appear at HRL.

I've also heard of Kognito and Witches Brew but can't tell much about these bands.

Anyway the bands and price ratio is rather good..
01.07.2007 - 19:04
Ernis
狼獾
How could've I missed that....Steel Scream....well...a friend of mine is in this band.....well....I think I should go to see them after all.....and well.....I agree....the ticket price is....NIICE....
02.07.2007 - 20:57
sn0

So far I have been to all four Alternatiivs and enjoyed every single one of them fully. Lots of good people and ever evolving music. And of course - st. alcohol.
09.07.2007 - 13:15
sn0

Well, did anyone from here go, apart from me that is?

Hits total: 1984 | This month: 5