Metal Storm logo
Hail Spirit Noir - Sign With Agonia Records, New Album Coming

Blackened / psychedelic prog metallers Hail Spirit Noir have signed a record deal with Agonia Records. In 2018, the trio was joined full-time by its live members and began composing music for a new album, which was completed in late 2019 and is expected to be released in June. The follow-up to Mayhem In Blue is regarded by the band as the next step in their ongoing evolution, this time with an '80s twist.

Hail Spirit Noir commented on the signing: 'We are very excited to be joining forces with Agonia Records, a label dedicated to high quality extreme music and home for artists such as Hour Of Penance, Pestilence, In Mourning etc. The band's forthcoming album will follow later this year. Stay tuned for more details".

Source: label.agoniarecords.com
Band profile: Hail Spirit Noir
Posted: 22.02.2020 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 53 users
22.02.2020 - 01:06
nikarg

To say I am excited for this would be the understatement of the year.

Written by Auntie Sahar on 21.02.2020 at 15:33

Attention grabber

Che, I know you want to read this.
22.02.2020 - 01:27
bleak
Account deleted
I'm very happy about this. Very very happy.
22.02.2020 - 04:51
SatanicBlood

I'm super excited about this, as well.
My one hope, is that for future live shows their studio vocalist finally joins the fold.
I've watched live videos in the past and I feel it doesn't do them any justice without Dimitris.
22.02.2020 - 11:34
Desha
delicious dish
Previous optimism has always made me disappointed even more lately, so I'll try to be cautious. But If Hail Spirit Noir can't release something amazing, what is there left of the world to enjoy? 80s sounds... interesting?
----
You are the hammer, I am the nail
building a house in the fire on the hill
22.02.2020 - 17:02
IBlackened

One of the few bands that still excites me with new releases. I really hope they can deliver a fourth time.
----
Their old stuff is better.

Hits total: 981 | This month: 2