Metal Storm logo
Australia, Brisbane - Whitesnake & Scorpions: Australian / New Zealand Tour 2020 [Canceled]

All dates of this tour

Comments

Comments: 1   Visited by: 3 users
23.02.2020 - 12:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Sydney and Brisbane concerts was canceled Cancel Brisbane Concert Following Klaus Miene's Emergency Surgery

Brisbane Entertainment Centre
Unfortunately due to a medical emergency within the Scorpions tour party, Scorpion and Whitesnake show scheduled to take place at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre tomorrow, Monday 24 February 2020 has been cancelled.

🎟️Tickets purchased by credit or debit card will be refunded in full (including ticket insurance premium and refundable ticket purchase, if relevant) and patrons do not need to take any action. Patrons should allow up to 15 working days for the refund to appear in their account.

If your credit or debit card has been permanently closed/cancelled, please supply Ticketek with updated details in order to process your refund.

Patrons who purchased tickets in an Agency using cash or EFTPOS will be contacted via phone in the next 15 days to arrange for a full refund. Alternatively, you can contact Ticketek.

Further refund enquiries should be directed to ticketek.com.au.

----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 200 | This month: 5