Metal Storm logo
Illnath - New Album Samples Available

Danish symphonic black metallers Illnath have posted two more audio samples from their forthcoming third album, entitled "Three Nights In The Sewers Of Sodom" on their official MySpace page. As well as that, they've uploaded a set of images from their performance at Hellraiser Open Air festival last May. All of it can be accessed here - www.myspace.com/illnathofficial

Source: illnath.dk
Band profile: Illnath
Posted: 24.06.2007 by lordz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 13 users
24.06.2007 - 14:55
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
They sound interesting... Let's see what they can create with a new release, I like a lot their style
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
25.06.2007 - 12:11
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
I hope they will not have release problems as their previous album "Second Skin Of Harlequin".
About samples: shorts but very interesting. Good band with his own style and universe.
29.06.2007 - 01:24
EvillSpell

Very interesting band, looking forward to hear whole new album, the previous creation was a big pleasure to listen.
----
If you love something, let it go... If it doesn't return, hunt it down and kill it!
15.07.2007 - 15:49
Noel Sonic
Account deleted
I like illnath. Actually I love them! I'm very interesting in their new album.Can sb tell me some bands which sounds like Illnath?
30.07.2007 - 02:31
Goat-Christ

If you like Illnath then check out Cradle Of Filth, Hecate Enthroned, Darzamat, and Naglfar. The Cradle Of Filth worship is apparent in Illnath's sound but they don't make it so blatantly obvious that you think they're just another rip off. The most identifiable comparison would be the vocal delivery. What makes them interesting to me is that every time a guitar solo comes along they shift from the minor to major key which most Black Metal bands don't do. I'm looking forward to the new record.
22.01.2008 - 08:15
Witcher

After 3 excellent album and this sample I think they create one of the best symphonic black metal album in history

Hits total: 5068 | This month: 2