Metal Storm logo
Vomit Remnants

24.06.2007 - 18:14
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
These brutal Japanese lads are pretty good to listen to, and play a style of death metal almost the same as Dying Fetus and Suffocation in the way they play death metal though throw in grooves and heavy low gutterals but still able to understand. So if your a fan of that style of death metal, - although they are nothing new - Id recommend you check out Vomit Remnants.

They are on the Unique Leader label and is said that they are (were) set to release another full length out in 2006, though looks like those plans have been set pack along time. Anyway, any other listeners?

Tracks can be found here
----

Hellcunt Smurf
24.06.2007 - 22:31
Remus

K, i downloaded the "Extinction of Worthless Humanity" mp3. I guess "triggers" is the name of the game. The drums sounded so artificial (or in other words crap) that they could have used a drum machine just as well! But the guitar work is pretty catchy and the vocals, well, quite fun to listen to. So overall not bad, but not my type of music. Maybe i neeed to download more songs in order to formulate an accurate opinion on them...
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
31.03.2009 - 12:32
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Written by Xtreme Jax on 24.06.2007 at 18:14

These brutal Japanese lads are pretty good to listen to, and play a style of death metal almost the same as Dying Fetus and Suffocation in the way they play death metal though throw in grooves and heavy low gutterals but still able to understand. So if your a fan of that style of death metal, - although they are nothing new - Id recommend you check out Vomit Remnants.

They are on the Unique Leader label and is said that they are (were) set to release another full length out in 2006, though looks like those plans have been set pack along time. Anyway, any other listeners?

Tracks can be found here

Pretty decent death metal band, i have downloaded the ''Supreme Entity'' (their only full-lenght i guess ) and its very good. The variability of the vocals is very awesome, the drummer is also very talented. ''My Blessed Sickness'' is the best track.

But i couldn't find any news about a possible new album... we are in 2009 and their last release was a Split with Carnivorous and another band that i dont remember the name right now, in 2005. Maybe they are not active anymore...
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
31.03.2009 - 16:50
theflyingmachine

I also downloaded Supreme Entity and Indefensible Vehemence recently. Haven't heard that EP yet, but Supreme Entity is pretty good after one listen. What I heard of them at first was catchy, though slightly repetitive, but I will probably have a better opinion after burning that disc.
01.04.2009 - 00:58
Go Forth Or Die
Account deleted
From the songs i've heard from them (prodigy of solitude and regard to devourment) i like them.
14.10.2009 - 07:52
stephenssaiyan
Account deleted
I saw one of their cds once in a used metal, hole in the wall, store....it had a Korean dude on the back cover or inside or something....
14.10.2009 - 18:06
theflyingmachine

Written by Guest on 14.10.2009 at 07:52

I saw one of their cds once in a used metal, hole in the wall, store....it had a Korean dude on the back cover or inside or something....

They are from Japan. You should check out Supreme Entity. Highly underrated.
16.04.2010 - 08:28
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Well.. they can't be active anymore, since 2005 there's nothing Too bad I could never find some lyrics of Supreme Entity...

I'll definetly suggest a profile on the suggestions.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/