Metal Storm logo
Coronavirus

Original post

Posted by Cynic Metalhead, 11.03.2020 - 22:17
For those who haven't come to know what is Coronavirus(COVID-19) - it's a contagious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome. The cause of the coronavirus outbreak first emerged in Wuhan, China.

So far Coronavirus has infected more than 115,800 people killing over 4,200 worldwide. It resulted in World Health Organisation (WHO) declaring the coronavirus outbreak a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC). And today, the WHO declared the outbreak to be a pandemic.

Initially, we have been indulged SARS(Severe acute respiratory syndrome) outbreaks like in 2002-2003 in Northern China that resulted in 8000+ cases mainly in China and Hong Kong. Similarly, MERS Coronavirus outbreak originated in Saudi Arabia in 2015 spouted devastated casualties routed to South Korea have not been entirely eliminated, but it has never been a pandemic.

What we though witnessed to the WORST CASE of pandemic was in 1918-1919 Spanish Flu that infected 500 million people around the world. Another in 2009 H1N1(Swine Flu) affected approx. 575,000 deaths that were later termed as "mild" pandemic. There is smatter of such cases that occurred in different timelines.

My question is,

Do you think Coronavirus to be a really a pandemic? Or Is it just another case stacked to likes of H1N1, Ebola, Bird flu etc?

Discuss.
21.12.2022 - 08:37
Redel

Written by Karlabos on 20.12.2022 at 23:57

So you are saying not only I don't get the virus but also don't spread?

cool!

These studies show in essence that there is no clear cut causal relation between the presence of the virus in your body, your body developing specific symptoms, and you carrying on the virus to other people. All possible combinations have been observed.
05.06.2023 - 08:54
MetalstormBANatm

I don't understand why BE posted corona was fake...

If your have no virus: vaccinated is good through until you have real virus.

If you have virus: vaccinated is good when being sick.

05.06.2023 - 12:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
People who think Russia laundering money from war, might say stupid things that corona is fake or detent events 60 years ago did not happened.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.06.2023 - 16:45
MetalstormBANatm

Written by Bad English on 05.06.2023 at 12:13

People who think Russia laundering money from war, might say stupid things that corona is fake or detent events 60 years ago did not happened.

Ok I got it man.