Metal Storm logo
Coronavirus

Original post

Posted by Cynic Metalhead, 11.03.2020 - 22:17
For those who haven't come to know what is Coronavirus(COVID-19) - it's a contagious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome. The cause of the coronavirus outbreak first emerged in Wuhan, China.

So far Coronavirus has infected more than 115,800 people killing over 4,200 worldwide. It resulted in World Health Organisation (WHO) declaring the coronavirus outbreak a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC). And today, the WHO declared the outbreak to be a pandemic.

Initially, we have been indulged SARS(Severe acute respiratory syndrome) outbreaks like in 2002-2003 in Northern China that resulted in 8000+ cases mainly in China and Hong Kong. Similarly, MERS Coronavirus outbreak originated in Saudi Arabia in 2015 spouted devastated casualties routed to South Korea have not been entirely eliminated, but it has never been a pandemic.

What we though witnessed to the WORST CASE of pandemic was in 1918-1919 Spanish Flu that infected 500 million people around the world. Another in 2009 H1N1(Swine Flu) affected approx. 575,000 deaths that were later termed as "mild" pandemic. There is smatter of such cases that occurred in different timelines.

My question is,

Do you think Coronavirus to be a really a pandemic? Or Is it just another case stacked to likes of H1N1, Ebola, Bird flu etc?

Discuss.
16.03.2020 - 13:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Mike IX Williams
15 hours ago
It is with much regret that EYEHATEGOD has had to cancel the last three shows of our recent tour; Kiev, St. Petersburg & Moscow.
We have no apology big enough & we are very sorry to our Ukrainian and Russian fans, but the possibility of being kept from returning home for 30 days would not have been financially possible for the band. With the panic & situations changing by the minute after bumbling dolt D.Trump announced international travel bans, we decided to make a move before it was too late. Again, our sincerest apologies, but we hope you understand our situation. Thank you.
- EYEHATEGOD

----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.03.2020 - 13:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
The final six shows of VAN HALEN vocalist David Lee Roth's Las Vegas residency have been postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic that is spreading across the globe.

All six concerts that were scheduled to take place this month ? March 18, 20-21, 25, 27-28 ? at the House Of Blues were called off on Sunday (March 15), three days after the

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/david-lee-roth-postpones-last-six-shows-of-las-vegas-residency-over-coronavirus-concerns/
----

apos;'
[image]
16.03.2020 - 13:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
SEBASTIAN BACH Postpones Spring 2020 North American Tour

From facebook

Due to extreme circumstances outside of our control, we will be postponing the 2nd leg of the 30th Anniversary tour from March 25th thru May 11. 😩
The key word here is POSTPONED! Team Baz and I are working hard behind the scenes to reschedule the dates to the fall. We were really looking forward to rocking out with you all this spring, but multiple cities along the tour have forced public gathering cancelations, which is beyond our control. It is also VERY important that our families, my band and crew and my extended family AKA all of you rock fans stay safe and healthy. In the meantime, I am going to continue to work on new music! Tickets and VIP upgrade holders, all tickets will be honored for your new show dates!! Please stay tuned for further information.
We'll be BACH on the road later this year!

----

apos;'
[image]
16.03.2020 - 22:39
nikarg
staff
I have lived in the UK for a while, not decades but enough time to consider the island as something very "home"-like to me and I am also fond of the Brits, as obnoxious as they may be. I am reading very worrying stuff about what is going on over there. Can people from the UK confirm that this is an actual plan that the government has to fight the virus? Is this for real?
16.03.2020 - 23:13
nikarg
staff
Written by Irritable Ted on 16.03.2020 at 23:05

All is normal. If it wasn't for the news you wouldn't know anything was going on.

I really hope this is the right way to deal with it, it is very risky to do the exact opposite of what the majority of the rest of the world is doing. This is a very big risk Johnson is taking imo.

Written by Irritable Ted on 16.03.2020 at 23:05

hoard toilet roll.

Same here. What the fuck are they doing with it, I wonder.
16.03.2020 - 23:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Old nick after brexit and new prime minister who is same clow as DT Donald Johnson, borids Trump, all can happen in the UK
----

apos;'
[image]
17.03.2020 - 11:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Organizers Of SONIC TEMPLE, WELCOME TO ROCKVILLE And EPICENTER Festivals Are 'Assessing The Situation Very Carefully'

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/organizers-of-sonic-temple-welcome-to-rockville-and-epicenter-festivals-are-assessing-the-situation-very-carefully/

----

apos;'
[image]
17.03.2020 - 11:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
CROWN THE EMPIRE guitarist Brandon Hoover says that he has tested positive for COVID-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/crown-the-empire-guitarist-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/

----

apos;'
[image]
17.03.2020 - 12:40
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
This thread is becoming into Coronavirus Updates.

We shall stick to what topic is all about.
18.03.2020 - 13:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Grouch Douglas on 18.03.2020 at 11:50

Matt 'Slug' Moss, the vocalist of Slugdge has the coronavirus!!! Oh dear, this is getting too hard to bear.

Few ottawa senator and Brooklyn nets players has it. Ozzy ordinarie man producer has it, many unknown Street people as well.

Troy How is whit this in n Canada and Alaska
----

apos;'
[image]
18.03.2020 - 22:42
SatanicBlood
Written by Bad English on 18.03.2020 at 13:30

Written by Grouch Douglas on 18.03.2020 at 11:50

Matt 'Slug' Moss, the vocalist of Slugdge has the coronavirus!!! Oh dear, this is getting too hard to bear.

Few ottawa senator and Brooklyn nets players has it. Ozzy ordinarie man producer has it, many unknown Street people as well.

Troy How is whit this in n Canada and Alaska

Canada right now is slowly shutting down operations for all non-essentials.
Bars, restaurants, other small business are closing their doors for at least until March 27 to encourage social distancing.
Malls are only limiting their hours at the moment despite the government stressing to have a max of 50-250 people in only place at a time.
Concerning the virus, Canada wide there are only 655 reports and Ontario has the highest known infection rate right as of right now. But statistics and reality are a different thing.
A lot of people I know are doing their part and distancing themselves from each other for a while to ensure they don't get it or risk spreading it if they have it. Though, there are people still trying to go about their lives like nothing is happening.
I guess our Prime Ministers wife has been tested positive for it as well.
18.03.2020 - 22:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by SatanicBlood on 18.03.2020 at 22:42

Canada right now is slowly shutting down operations for all non-essentials.
Bars, restaurants, other small business are closing their doors for at least until March 27 to encourage social distancing.
Malls are only limiting their hours at the moment despite the government stressing to have a max of 50-250 people in only place at a time.
Concerning the virus, Canada wide there are only 655 reports and Ontario has the highest known infection rate right as of right now. But statistics and reality are a different thing.
A lot of people I know are doing their part and distancing themselves from each other for a while to ensure they don't get it or risk spreading it if they have it. Though, there are people still trying to go about their lives like nothing is happening.
I guess our Prime Ministers wife has been tested positive for it as well.

More north, yellow knife and borders whot Alaska
----

apos;'
[image]
18.03.2020 - 22:56
SatanicBlood
Written by Bad English on 18.03.2020 at 22:47

More north, yellow knife and borders whot Alaska

That I cannot answer, on good days I never really hear about the territories.
19.03.2020 - 10:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
My theory is it dont live in few populated places. North us what wont suffer, unles we van ppl from travel abrouad
----

apos;'
[image]
19.03.2020 - 13:51
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Bad English on 19.03.2020 at 10:59

My theory is it dont live in few populated places.

Good, you knocking India off the list.
19.03.2020 - 15:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 19.03.2020 at 13:51

Written by Bad English on 19.03.2020 at 10:59

My theory is it dont live in few populated places.

Good, you knocking India off the list.

Pakistan more in list, India as well, Asia is overpopulated, we need less jungle cuts, we need more jungle grows for oxigen
----

apos;'
[image]
20.03.2020 - 11:03
nikarg
staff
This article is a bit long but quite interesting.
20.03.2020 - 17:55
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by nikarg on 20.03.2020 at 11:03

That's a great article, Nik. Thanks for sharing.

COVID-19 steadfastly evolved into PANIC-19 fueled egregiously by social channels further quoted by MSM to amok people.

Maybe it's me who finds 'internet forums' to be actively engaging as folks enrolled into deep lengthy debates educating posters with informative facts and you mostly found such articles to be quoted there.
20.03.2020 - 18:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 20.03.2020 at 17:55

Written by nikarg on 20.03.2020 at 11:03

That's a great article, Nik. Thanks for sharing.

COVID-19 steadfastly evolved into PANIC-19 fueled egregiously by social channels further quoted by MSM to amok people.

Maybe it's me who finds 'internet forums' to be actively engaging as folks enrolled into deep lengthy debates educating posters with informative facts and you mostly found such articles to be quoted there.

Deep debates days are ower, we have Facebook groops, i miss old ms forum days 10 years ago
----

apos;'
[image]
21.03.2020 - 01:34
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
admin
Written by Bad English on 20.03.2020 at 18:57

i miss old ms forum days 10 years ago

Bad English pines for ye olden days... Take a drink.

Stay safe all.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
22.03.2020 - 06:22
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
My workplace has, starting the 23rd, split all staff into 2 shifts, with a half hour gap between them to ensure we don't encounter the other shift. Also taking our temperatures before we start work and sending home anyone who fails it.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
24.03.2020 - 18:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I have nothing against name Anthrax because it cant affect us, unless its taken from laboratory, and those poweders what was send after 9/11 whit post, if I recall did not kill many people, and I know band wanted change name, but NY City major said no.

But now give names to Covid - 19 to bands

2 bands did it

Brasilian grind core
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Covid-19/3540465106

and Russia death doomsters
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/COVID-19/3540465027

I believe more follow.
----

apos;'
[image]
25.03.2020 - 17:08
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
India officially entered into 21 days of complete isolation to avoid rising cases of COVID.

Cases uprising is still putting Indian govt. on toes.
25.03.2020 - 17:23
144 in nam covid19 test positive.
26.03.2020 - 02:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 25.03.2020 at 17:08

India officially entered into 21 days of complete isolation to avoid rising cases of COVID.

How is in Pakistan, state said they wont do it, because 99 % lives on powerty, they cant shit whole country.
----

apos;'
[image]
26.03.2020 - 11:43
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Bad English on 26.03.2020 at 02:15

How is in Pakistan, state said they wont do it, because 99 % lives on powerty, they cant shit whole country.

Imran Khan is a fucking douchebag. Pakistan is running out basic equipment to treat patients. I guess it will soon turn into mini Iran.
26.03.2020 - 14:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 26.03.2020 at 11:43

Written by Bad English on 26.03.2020 at 02:15

India officially entered into 21 days of complete isolation

Imran Khan is a fucking douchebag. Pakistan is running out basic equipment to treat patients. I guess it will soon turn into mini Iran.

Its good imo less power has people, srmy controls less power has terorists
----

apos;'
[image]
27.03.2020 - 09:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
WHITESNAKE singer David Coverdale has shared a video of him singing a brand new original song called "Coronavirus Blues"

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/watch-whitesnakes-david-coverdale-perform-new-song-coronavirus-blues/video is here
----

apos;'
[image]
27.03.2020 - 10:25
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
This doesn't look good.

27.03.2020 - 10:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 27.03.2020 at 10:25

This doesn't look good.

do you trust China? They can hide all facts. same Iran, Russia.
USA will open borders soon, even there are viurus,. EU will do same, it kills our ecomomy
----

apos;'
[image]