The Netherlands, Hague - The Hague Metal Fest 2020 [CANCELED]

Comments

Comments: 1   Visited by: 4 users
27.03.2020 - 14:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Vanaheim

Brothers and Sisters,

Today we don't have such good news. Unfortunately we will not play at The Hague Metal Fest on the 25.04.2020. The festival announced some days ago that they have to canceled the event due to the Covid-19 situation. We hope to return to the line up, as soon as the next edition of the festival will take place.

Stay safe everybody and care about each other!

The Hague Metal Fest

Today is not a 'thank Dio, it's Friday'..

Unfortunately, we have to tell you the following. Where everyone still hoped that it would continue, it has been decided today that The Hague Metal Fest will be cancelled.

Following the press conference that took place earlier, new measures have been imposed by the national government. This is to prevent the further spread of the corona virus.

Meetings with more than 100 people must be cancelled throughout the Netherlands. As well as schools and catering. This measure now applies to all of the Netherlands until the 6th of April 2020.

As a precaution, Paard has decided that the festival will not take place on the 25th of April.
Paard will contact all main bookers by email. Of course we hope for your understanding.

We hope you stay in good health. Stay safe!

----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 369 | This month: 2