Metal Storm logo
The Vision Bleak - Album Info And New Song

The following message was posted on The Vision Bleak's official website:

"After nearly six months in the studio, The Vision Bleak have just finished recording their third album, "The Wolves Go Hunt Their Prey". The album contains nine songs which are definitely among the heaviest and at the same time the most atmospheric and most stringent pieces of music The Vision Bleak has ever released," says Ulf Theodor Schwadorf about the follow-up to 2005's very successful album "Carpathia". The Metal part - read: the guitar riffs - of The Vision Bleak's sound certainly has made it more into the foreground on 'The Wolves Go Hunt Their Prey', but still there are bombastic orchestral sections, acoustic guitars, sitars and lots of atmospheric details featured in all songs. The band isn't promising too much here, as the song 'By Our Brotherhood With Seth' will prove.

"The Wolves Go Hunt Their Prey" cover here.

The track list of "The Wolves Go Hunt Their Prey":

1) Amala & Kamala
2) She-Wolf
3) The Demon Of The Mire
The Black Pharaoh Trilogy
4) Introduction
5) Part I: The Shining Trapezohedron
6) Part II: The Vault Of Nephren-Ka
7) The Eldrich Beguilement
8) Evil Is Of Old Date
9) By Our Brotherhood With Seth

"The Wolves Go Hunt Their Prey" will be released on August 31, 2007, as a normal CD and a deluxe edition. Apart from a live DVD, the deluxe edition will contain a return coupon for ordering an exclusive T-shirt and a free The Vision Bleak patch".

Source: the-vision-bleak.de
Band profile: The Vision Bleak
Posted: 30.06.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 11 users
30.06.2007 - 01:36
Varegan
Hamranakara
I hope I can listen more Markus vocals on it:banger2:
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)
30.06.2007 - 22:35
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
This will be definitely mine! Can't wait to hear something about the new release, they are a phantastic band IMO!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
02.10.2007 - 10:00
VaronoZz
Vampbaron
in an interview of them they underlined that the new cd sounds "more" metal due to the fact they used more guitars than keyboards and sybthesizers, but they still have their amazing "the vision bleak" atmosphere!

i hope to buy this album soon!
----
give praise for the blood it bled,
grant a rose for the dead...

Hits total: 3604 | This month: 4