Why do you work out, if you do?

both of the above90
don't work out62
for health39
to look good30

Total votes: 221

The original post

Posted by Valentin B on 01.07.2007 at 16:59
well, i was just curious, with all the metal imagery consisting of so many "musclebands"(manowar, venom, hammerfall etc) who try to look so tough and "heavy", and having muscly band members is a must.

i do, for health and looking good.

Page 21 of 21

GoatBrewGuild

19.12.2012 at 10:30
Written by BestMetalstormer on 30.11.2012 at 00:28

Written by GoatBrewGuild on 20.09.2012 at 18:21

Written by Guest on 19.09.2012 at 18:50

Written by GoatBrewGuild on 03.09.2012 at 05:42

I'm going back into the military. Have to train for BUDS (Navy Seal Selection). Have lots and I mean lots of fucking work to do.

wish u luck bruh, always wanted to join the forces but somehow am scared of the training., so i can make no soldier

Training was my favorite party. Just need to know that you won't die.

How many pushup you can do up to a time ? or in 2 minutes... I heard the army training hard pushup many as you can in 2 minutes... : )

We used to do as many as you can do in two minutes without rest. My highest was 119. Now I am lucky if i'll hit 30.
----
http://www.last.fm/user/ChadwickAndo
"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity."
― Hunter S. Thompson
BestMetalstormer

19.12.2012 at 17:04
Written by GoatBrewGuild on 19.12.2012 at 10:30

Written by BestMetalstormer on 30.11.2012 at 00:28

Written by GoatBrewGuild on 20.09.2012 at 18:21

Written by Guest on 19.09.2012 at 18:50

I'm going back into the military. Have to train for BUDS (Navy Seal Selection). Have lots and I mean lots of fucking work to do.

wish u luck bruh, always wanted to join the forces but somehow am scared of the training., so i can make no soldier

Training was my favorite party. Just need to know that you won't die.

How many pushup you can do up to a time ? or in 2 minutes... I heard the army training hard pushup many as you can in 2 minutes... : )

We used to do as many as you can do in two minutes without rest. My highest was 119. Now I am lucky if i'll hit 30.

Wow, nice bro : ))) . My highest was 70. Now I only can reach to 40 as to the most. Not bad, right ? It's nice information, motivating me to continue
Xnoybis
Duke Nukem

22.12.2012 at 06:02

good luck, train HARD. i had a roommate who was going to go seal, dude was pretty bad ass. his dad was a master sergeant in the USArmy, stationed in Korea. received Kenpo training from a legit grand master. could floor other shipmates with the one-inch punch, insisting we use a pillow as some form of padding... his idea of of a jog was the 15mi run down to the beach at the USAF race.

lost contact after completion of my service.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker

03.01.2013 at 09:55
For the ladies of course its become a habit for me ..... just a simple workout though nothing serious
BestMetalstormer

16.01.2013 at 04:27
Wooooooow, it sounds a lot of fun in army workout. I somewhat confidently guess I can pass the minimum score as MetallicA mentioning above, yeah could be also if pushing. I run not so well, I cant run fast, though for long length running may I can last. It is nice thing in army training is that it harden your strength and endurance with a some specific mandatory record. It also helps you in good shape. But in workout life general, what tears me apart is I always get in between choices, shape or strength. If workout for strength then you can make it all through all exercise types, but if for being in wanted shape, you need certain pattern for the fitness. Which compelling and tightening you, get confined to some extent.
GrayWiZZarD
Account deleted
  17.01.2013 at 06:28
I am skinny but i dont want to hit the gyms either... every douche goes to gym around here, dont want to end up like one of those studs. But i might take up some sport soon which ought to keep me healthy and looking good.
BestMetalstormer

17.01.2013 at 21:45
Written by Guest on 17.01.2013 at 06:28

I am skinny but i dont want to hit the gyms either... every douche goes to gym around here, dont want to end up like one of those studs. But i might take up some sport soon which ought to keep me healthy and looking good.

Road cyclist is very healthy sport for endurance and strength, it keeps you for shape too : ) . I usual ride bike a lot when in high school, it makes my feet very strong,.. now even with workout I rarely and feel leg workout is not much of variety to practice.
MetallicA

21.01.2013 at 05:55
@Brothers Forever - yeah very true. It seems like you're either good at the strength exercises or the cardio exercises. I can do pushups and situps all day long but I freakin suck at running fast. (I guess I still run faster than most Americans though, freakin fatasses haha) There are people who can run stupid fast all day long but have absolutely no upper body strength. I guess I'm pretty balanced but running is definitely my weaker point.

Bikes are great too. I used to ride bikes all the time when I was a kid & a teenager...not for working out but just to get places since I wasn't old enough to drive yet lol

@Graywizzard - screw them! Go to the gym if you want. You won't end up being a douche just by going
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
stupid noob
Account deleted
  23.01.2013 at 02:43
I voted "both of the above" because I like to stay in shape but also look good for the ladies! It's too bad the only ladies I deal with are over the phone, so they can't even see if I'm fit or not! HA!

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]

Login or register to post here.