Metal Storm logo
Onslaught - Vocalist Sy Keeler Left The Band

Thrash metal veterans Onslaught have revealed that their vocalist Sy Keeler has decided to leave the band. As stated by the band, Sy has decided to take a different full time career path.

Statement from the group: It is with great sadness to announce that 'Sy Keeler' will be leaving his role as vocalist of Onslaught. Due to the nature of the modern day music industry some things simply aren't sustainable year after year and Sy has now taken a different full time career path.

"We would like to wish Sy and his family all the very best on this new journey through life and give him huge thanks for his immense vocal performances in the band over the years.

"We've shared so many great experiences, made some very cool records and played some really amazing shows across the globe, unfortunately nothing lasts forever and for us as a band what doesn't kill us will once again make us stronger. Lets hope that Sy will come and make a few surprise guest appearances now and again in the future!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Onslaught
Posted: 29.04.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 50 users
29.04.2020 - 18:05
RaduP
CertifiedHipster
Too bad. Saw them live last summer and the vocalist was the best thing about them.
----
Do you think if the heart keeps on shrinking
One day there will be no heart at all?
01.05.2020 - 21:56
Novas

Aww c'mon, really. Metal has been reviving for the past 5 years! And you leave after releasing a teasing single of an upcoming album? Ugh. I wonder who will be a replacement & if they will be similar to Sy Keeler.
03.05.2020 - 15:30
DeathSlyzer

I wish they could release that new album with him on vocals, and then just find another singer for their touring.
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?

Hits total: 1222 | This month: 4