Metal Storm logo
Green Carnation - 'Leaves Of Yesteryear' Album Streaming In Full

One day prior the official release day, progressive metal masters Green Carnation are premiering their entire new album Leaves Of Yesteryear via YouTube below. Do not hesitate and check it out now. Video/visualizer created by Aimed and Framed.

Vocalist Kjetil Nordus comments: "This is a huge week for the members of Green Carnation. Releasing an album is always a big thing for musicians, but since it is 14 years since our last release, this is extra special for us. The feedback on the album has been really good, and we cannot wait to share it with everybody."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Green Carnation
Posted: 07.05.2020 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 79 users
07.05.2020 - 22:47
musclassia

The rerecorded song benefits a lot from having Kjetil on vocals and the maturation of the rest of the band - Journey To The End Of The Night isn't an album I've ever cared much for, but the new version of My Dark Reflections Of Life And Death is pretty excellent
07.05.2020 - 23:24
SchrödingersCat

Just finished listening to it. Seems strong, maybe not Light of Day... strong, but not that much behind.
----
Avantgarde / Psychedelic / Prog / Jazz / Fusion / Electronica
08.05.2020 - 01:08
Lanthros

Written by musclassia on 07.05.2020 at 22:47

The rerecorded song benefits a lot from having Kjetil on vocals and the maturation of the rest of the band - Journey To The End Of The Night isn't an album I've ever cared much for, but the new version of My Dark Reflections Of Life And Death is pretty excellent

Personally I loved that album. But I do agree they are much better with Kjetil. He is an awesome vocalist.

Hits total: 1662 | This month: 5