Metal Storm logo
Looking for Industrial Death metal

Original post

Posted by Darkside Momo, 05.07.2007 - 22:41
Well well well... That sounds quite a strange mix, doesn't it ?

So far I found only two bands that mixed both styles :
- Fear Factory on their first album, Soul Of A New Machine (a strange meeting between Godflesh and thrash/death metal)
- Morgoth, with released a masterpiece with their second album Odium.

But that's not enough for me. Do anyone know other bands like the two above ?
24.06.2008 - 23:24
torniojaws

Good news for you Vortech fans! All three albums are now available as CDs and you can buy them worldwide over at: http://www.levyvirasto.net/catalog/index.php?manufacturers_name=Vortech&language=en

Btw, I'm writing the fourth full length Vortech album at the moment Should be out sometime early 2009 if all goes well. I'm also looking into the possibility of a few live gigs with Kraken. That should be fun
----
Vortech - New album out! VortechMusic.com Industrial Death Metal
18.04.2009 - 09:06
torniojaws

Just thought to chime in and say that the new Vortech album has been released for free!

You can get Posthumanism here:
http://www.vortechmusic.com/posthumanism

And stream them here:
http://www.myspace.com/vortechmetal
http://www.last.fm/music/Vortech/Posthumanism
----
Vortech - New album out! VortechMusic.com Industrial Death Metal
04.09.2009 - 22:51
HarmonyCorruptio

Dead World?

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=23179
05.09.2009 - 04:23
Ur-Drago

Check out Misery Loves Co. self titled debut album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PwfBrWKGS8&feature=related
06.09.2009 - 21:37
Galar
Wicked Mung
Aborym is my favorite "industrial" extreme band even though they are more black metal.
----
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID, SUCK A DICK
07.09.2009 - 11:36
Crast

Perhaps "The Monolith Deathcult" would be something? Perhaps too death metal, but at times they do have a slight industrial feel to them. (Allthough they are known to mix and match genres extensively)

http://www.myspace.com/themonolithdeathcult

.:crast:.
07.09.2009 - 20:44
HarmonyCorruptio

The Monolith Deathcult are immense.
08.09.2009 - 17:33
Galar
Wicked Mung
Written by HarmonyCorruptio on 07.09.2009 at 20:44

The Monolith Deathcult are immense.

that's some pretty good stuff
----
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID, SUCK A DICK
09.09.2009 - 17:43
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
Let Sickening Horror put an end to your searches. Their new album The Dead End Experiment came out very recently. I haven't heard it yet but I can put my balls on the line saying that their first album is one hell of a listen.
----
Any man can stand adversity, but to test his character give him power - A. Lincoln
10.09.2009 - 11:11
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Closest thing I can think of is more black metal-industrial but it's called, Thirteenth Exile. Aside from that they're plenty of harsh vocal, heavy industrial bands out there, sorts that are more prefered by "rivetheads" than the modern "goth" types.

Agonizer and Centhron are two bands that come to mind.
11.09.2009 - 07:37
Alex10
Account deleted
You come to know about My Death metal growl at:http://www.death.secret-facts.com/death-metal.html
Thanks
Alex Wilson
www.recoverybull.com
14.09.2009 - 15:29
SerratedSyringe

Written by Olli on 04.12.2007 at 15:39

Try out The Berzerker, they're alot more brutal than say Fear Factory, but they're great. It might be more of industrial grindcore actually, but check em out.
Heres a quote from wikipedia to give you an idea "The band's music, heavily influenced by older death metal and (primarily early) grindcore, can be characterized as a fusion of death metal, industrial, and speedcore with a touch of gabba techno."
I reccomend trying the world of lies album first.

Definitely Check out The Berzerker. They are absolutely amazing from a technical standpoint, and have a fairly balanced mix of industrial and metal (not just a metal band that happens to sound slightly industrial). They are indeed very brutal, in an almost incomprehensible way, but I think you will enjoy it. I would recommend listening to Dissimulate.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
09.10.2009 - 15:58
Aristarchos

Best industrial death metal band is Violent Work Of Art.
12.10.2009 - 14:13
AbdelioR

Anybody knows when will be released the "Black light code" from Tristwood?
----
97. Keep your Gore level down for your friends, you're still a social being.
12.10.2009 - 14:51
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Bad English on 09.07.2007 at 11:42

Written by Darkside Momo on 07.07.2007 at 20:05

- Atrocity : Which albums, if any ? sound quite like electro/pop, nothing more (even if I like a few songs)

Try firts 2 albums ppl talk ist more good death metal how pop, but those albumd are real same like Hagaard demo in DM era

The Atlantis album is pretty Death/Industrial, is pretty good too with some good tracks.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
12.10.2009 - 20:38
FOOCK Nam

I need more electronic element in any industrial death. I like Incendiant similarity.
13.10.2009 - 00:40
GamlaSonn

Scarve - myspace

technical, atmospheric, industrial, death metal. it's teh shit.
05.06.2011 - 23:23
JD
Account deleted
Ketha from Poland.
05.06.2011 - 23:39
(((O)))

Azure Emote, they play Industrial Death but they also mix it with electronica, trance and other cool stuff.

05.06.2011 - 23:46
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Haven't listened to that Azure Emote album in a long time. Great stuff though, and very weird, brings back some nice memories.

Not too dissimilar (well not that similar either): Atrophia Red Sun, kind of hybrid of thrash, melodic death and cybery electronic elements. Very cool, one of my favourite albums:

Irrelevant but I just realised how similar their album art is to Nightrage's 'Descent into Chaos'
05.06.2011 - 23:58
(((O)))

What about Industrial Death DOOOOOM?

Great band, one of my favorite doom bands and they released their first demo in '95 so they were way before their time.
06.06.2011 - 03:02
JD
Account deleted
Morbid Angel - Illud Divinum Insanus
06.06.2011 - 03:08
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Guest on 06.06.2011 at 03:02

I think it's safe to say this album is fast becoming a meme, if only on Metal Storm.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
06.06.2011 - 03:13
JD
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 06.06.2011 at 03:08

Written by Guest on 06.06.2011 at 03:02

I think it's safe to say this album is fast becoming a meme, if only on Metal Storm.

They are Morbid Angel, we didn't expect something like that from them, when i first listened to "Too Extreme!" i thought i was listning to Rammstien.
19.06.2013 - 12:36
soulflyfree

A couple of others i have ran across recently are Project Hate MCMXCIX and Dreamstate Emergency. Project Hate kinda reminds me of Cradle of Filth (if they were industrial) because they go from heavy as balls to still heavy with a chick singing in parts. Dreamstate Emergency is similar. The songs aren't as long and there is no chick, but parts remind me of Fear Factory, Gorefest, and Children of Bodom, but with a little more death metal to it.
31.07.2014 - 13:36
killmedis

Try Project Silence:

31.07.2014 - 16:45
mz

This is the best thing industrial death I've ever heard:
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
01.08.2014 - 02:13
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
The best industrial death stuff I ever heard was Havoc Unit's only album

If there is anything resembling that i'd like to know.

By the way, last Lyfthrasyr's album kinda fits
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
01.08.2014 - 02:55
Ilham
Giant robot
I don't know if Red Harvest really fits the description. But Internal Punishment Programs was good enough, from what I remember.

01.08.2014 - 15:21
Darkside Momo
Retired
Oh, I forgot about this thread... Thanks for the recent recommendations
- Project Silence: souns maybe a bit "cheap" at times. Might be worth checking in the future
- The Amenta: for some reason, they never clicked with me, with the notable exception of Flesh Is Heir
- Havoc Unit and Red Harvest: both are great, Internal Punishment Programs is a old fav of mine.
- Lyfthrasyr: didn't know them. Not bad!
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"